Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

today i had rice with spicy korean pork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

when i get home, i'm gonna chop up some potatoes, open a can of porta mushrooms, saute them both with some choice spices, then use them to fill an omelette. then i will eat it.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

tonight i will have jaeyook bokum

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Ivy posted:

Is mcdonald's breakfast food decent? I've never had anything there besides hamburgers.

mcdonalds bacon and egg mcmuffin was the first meal i had when i flew in to america so it is the taste of america and freedom and liberty to me. it is super good but also greasy af so eat one and it will sit like a lead weight in your stomach. still tasty

toss the hash browns immediately that poo poo is poison

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

ramen with radish kimchi, egg and half an onion

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i had mcdonalds tonight

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

tonight was bulgogi

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

stew

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

today's a chipotle day

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm not sure what i'm going to have tonight but i just wanted to report in that for lunch i had a corndog for the first time in years and oh my goodness

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

fettuccine alfredo w/chicken and broccoli and carrots and onion served with a mushroom soup

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i had a 6-inch meatball subway sub on wheat bread with pepperjack cheese, onions, green peppers, banana peppers and jalapenos. toasted of course.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

lol

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

spaghetti. the sauce? *puts thumb, pointer and middle fingers together, presses them against my pouted lips and the spreads them apart while kissing the air* magnifico

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

A Spider Covets posted:

here's some poo poo for you guys:

i've never had taco bell

that's fine.

the only good thing i can say about tbell is that it's probably the cheapest fast food you can ever get. very handy if you're a poor student on a grub hunt but once you become a proper adult with a proper job it's time to put better food into your body.

last night i got a buffalo chicken wrap at a place i always go to, and had an epiphany that it was overpriced and not very good. idk if they changed the recipe or something, but i realized, in my mind, that i could no longer buy this food and enjoy it, so i will no longer go there.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

fried rice with kimchi

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

did you make this or order it from somewhere? i would like to make kimchi but home fermentation...

it is homemade. about once a month my mom and her friends all gather in her house with a big box of nappa cabbage and make it. she gives me huge tubs of it that crowds my fridge. once it ages it is so drat good the kimchi i had yesterday was 5 weeks old and perfect.

you can get pretty decent store kimchi if you have a korean supermarket nearby that sells them in big mason jars. you should let it age though, fresh kimchi just doesn't taste right imo

from what i've seen making it at home seems pretty time consuming, they soak the cabbage in a brine, then they rub each layer with seasoning and have to keep it somewhere cold and dark. back during the big blizzard in '10 on the east coast she just left it out and let the snow bury it.

Mr. Pumroy fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Feb 11, 2015

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

five guys burger with the cajun seasoned fries. mmmmm

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it isn't for tonight, but i really think i want to make enchiladas. i'll only have time this weekend. it'll be a project.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

more fried rice, but i overcooked it and it wasn't very good. these things happen

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it is so cold outside. i'm going to make something that's quick and warm.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

sushi rolls h-yeah

was gonna try my hand at enchilladas for the first time but it was so cold my brain was unwilling to do it and tomorrow there will be 5-8 inches of snow said the weatherman. what the hey??

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

diggy hole, except grilly steak

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

this was our first heavy snow of the season so i went to my mom's house to shovel her car out. she made shabu shabu, which is very good for a cold day

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

A Spider Covets posted:

is this what your mom made?

i want it.

ya basically. im sorry but it's gone now.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

tuna and macaroni and cheese. mixed in half a onion so i can feel like i didn't eat like a complete degenerate

gonna be cold tomorrow. snow and that. thinking of something warm to eat.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

rice w/ black bean sauce

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

ate at ruby tuesdays.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

tonight i'm going home and cooking a pound of ground turkey meat, spicing it with paprika/red pepper and i'm going to make taco meat. i will be eating that over the course of 3-4 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

zen death robot posted:

this is all you will be doing over the next 3-4 days?

no i'll be working

when i can, i try to make a lot of food that will last a while, as i work long shifts, and don't often get a chance to eat well. the alternative is going to a nearby wendy's, subway, mcd's, or chipotle, and i don't want to do that because it's not healthy/economically feasible.

• Locked thread