Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I can't find the rebel yell one.

did a shot of rebel yell mixed with a shot of cynar on the rocks and topped it off with fever tree ginger beer, then squeezed an unripened orange in to give it the odor of the citrus oils. i think this might be the best iteration of the cocktail yet.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

No the one where he got thrown out of a bar.

i live on the same block as a bar with a tap permanently reserved for cask ales but i don't hang out there that much because it's expensive as hell and the owner gets extremely trigger-happy on cutting me off after the time i showed up with half a bottle of rebel yell in me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I did a search with his post id and he has dozens of posts abpout rebel yell.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hoodrich posted:

Phallic Baldwin owns and is under my protection.

Classic Cool Jamal.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pussy v. Sperguson posted:

Definetely. This dude knows what is up. Plus 3 points in hole pliability per two for resustance gets riddiculously OP. Now I headshot septic systems 24/7 with my specs and butt stuff buffs. Turds the word I say, as toilet chokes down another peaty brick.

Lmao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

PantsBandit posted:

I'm trying to learn to cook poo poo because I have no skills besides being sick at videogames.

Think tonight I might try sweet potato fries and some roasted asparagus.

My new years resolution is to get into therapy and finally learn how to boil string beans.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Coolguye posted:

What's the matter? Never gone past simple eating to consume the SOUL of your food? You have never truly tasted beef until you have eaten all parts of it (try gargling the gonads w/ butter and salt and washing it down with the True Dew - but only the True Dew, that fake poo poo has no soul) so why don't you come back after you have 100%'d a cow.

Gas.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fargield posted:

fast food is great after a cool show where you are exhausted after and it feels awesome or late at night when after smoking marijuano

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Chinese honey sausages, salad, beer batter chips. *in obese baker smacking lips voice* Absolutamente!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

red plastic cup posted:

whoever said 5guys makes good dogs is right

nice n tender with that firm snap when you bite into em. making myself hungry over here haha

Bwahahahaha. Rods...he's talking about sucking on other guy's rods...mahahaha.

red plastic cup posted:

im talking about hotdogs, actually

Carry on.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

What if you could get beer and meat pies at Wendy's

You can get meat pies at McDonald's now.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Buck Turgidson posted:

It's too hard to make money with them. You go too cheap on a meat pie and you end up with oily ground-up bull scrotums cased in chewy pastry that crumbles like dried semen in your mouth. You fork out for decent ingredients and you make no money selling them, or no-one buys them because they're too expensive.

What would you know.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You can buy pies from any pub, convenience store, mcdonalds or bakery but for some reason it's financially unfeasible to do.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

I woudlnt trust bar food though

Pubs and bars aren't the same thing.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

we have an actual pub named quips that has great fish and chips (in newspaper like poor people) and I want that now

Only fancy places do that now, for nostalgia.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Yeah, because I think newspaper ink is toxic.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Flatmates are out on my night to cook. You know what that means. Bring it in guys! *every menu from every fast food establishment comes in with everything!*

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Any place I've seen do it uses fake newspaper.

Like a burger wrapper that's just printed up like a newspaper.

They jsut wrap it in plain paper now.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

It covers up the taste of spoiled meat pretty well

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Silver Striker posted:

I went to Five Guys for lunch today and got a hot dog as was suggested. It was good.

You went to 5 guys and they took turn putting "hot dogs" in your rear end in a top hat.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm making Bacon and Egg Pie.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sometimes when I cook I pretend that Gordon Ramsay is yelling at me and calling me a donkey.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Put some Sriracha in it

I don't like putting anything on it except salt and pepper.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dexters Secret posted:

i got the oven fixed finally so my mom is making us all roast with carrots and diced potatoes, cooked with the roast so they taste extra yummy. it's going to be so good.

Lmao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dexters Secret posted:

do you not have a mom that loves you knuc

My mum knows better than to serve me cooked carrots

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Oh hi I upgraded your ram.

Lmfao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dexters Secret posted:

Cooked carrots aren't that great unless you cook them with the meat.

I bet your lovely fail mum doesn't even make gravy and cheese sauce.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

MmmMMmmmMmmmMm. These dry and shriveled little orange dicks are divine mother.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dexters Secret posted:

hm yeah good point, but i still think they taste good like that.

Stfu carrot noob.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Probably lamb chops tonight. Gonna do them on the grill

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with you

He's tails butthole guy Jr.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

how did I not know about this movie before now?

I watched that movies dozens of time as a teen and it broke my brain niggerstomper style.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

THE PENETRATOR posted:

here's an interesting fact

my microwave has a pizza setting that nukes it for 1:40 at high. it is supposed to be for 1 piece, but 1 piece turns into a freaking melted garbage mess where u cant even hold the dough, and 2 pieces is really good

I heat pizza up on the grill or a frying pan, to bring it back to life.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

liquid courage posted:

this or the oven is the way to go.

I find its too easy to burn in the oven. If you heat it in the pan the bottom gets crispy and the cheese slowly melts through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

• Locked thread