Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

ĄTerrible es el Guerrero de Tortuga!

Zedd posted:

Without the ending of that season I hope. :unsmith:

Ron's dead. Andy actually stayed with Anne, not April. April is a lesbian. Turns out the show is nothing but an epilogue that never happened in that book Leslie wrote about Pawnee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

God drat, Irish Joe is literally an air-born sickness. One post by him and suddenly people are saying Tom isn't funny? What the hell is going on?

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

During the episode where we go into Leslie and Ron's beef ("Leslie and Ron"?), there's a series of clips from over the last three years that features a party thrown for April. Orin is in the background of that shot. But I think that's it.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Tom's plotline has been pretty terribly handled this season

Also using that gif because someone is giving you some bad feels about a TV show is some next level irony

It's pretty fitting when someone is posting about a show they clearly have not been enjoying for some time. Hate-watching/hate-posting are the most bizarre things ever. If someone thinks the show hasn't been good in two years, then why the hell are they watching it for the next two years. Why subject yourself to 30 mintues a week of un-enjoyment?

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

Pakled posted:

So does NBC have anything worth watching at all after the end of Parks and Recreation?

"Marry Me" is turning out pretty well. But considering it stars Casey Wilson and Ken Marino, it's not a big surprise.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

swickles posted:

Doesn't it also have most of the writers from Happy Endings too?

It was created by the creator of Happy Endings, so I'd imagine. The show definitely flows like Happy Endings

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

thrawn527 posted:

Super minor part, but he was in one episode of Friends, working at an adoption agency pairing Monica and Chandler with a character played by Anna Ferris. Lost my mind on a rewatch when he came on screaming, "Garry!"

Jim O'Heir's entire career pre-Parks & Rec is one episode stints on dozens and dozens of shows. Aside from the long-term role he had on Strip Mall, an early 2000's Comedy Central series that was just too good for this cruel world.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

PittTheElder posted:

That should be good, although I'm much more excited to see H. Jon Benjamin and Noelle Wells are in it.

loving Eric Wareheim. Hell yeah.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's ridiculous to thank that 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, and Community all aired during the same period on the same channel.

Also, Outsourced.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

PittTheElder posted:

Was Outsourced as terrible as I remember it being?

Oh yes, most definitely. I mentioned it as a joke.

Random story: I had a theatre professor that taught the lead on Outsourced so I could never properly talk in class about how bad a show it was.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

codenameFANGIO posted:

Man that must have come up all the time.

Real talk though, it did. This professor loved to talk about her students that had gotten actual work, and Outsourced had just premiered, so...

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

I didn't realize it until these posts, but I think I've only seen "Sister City", like, three or four times. Compare that to the dozens of times I've seen every other one (first season excluded). I can't even explain what it is but nothing about that episode makes me wanna come back again.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

FadingChord posted:

Snakejuice launch episode as the best episode

This is a fact.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

Hahaha, Quick Book-s.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

FadingChord posted:

Patton Oswalt gave a much better filibuster than Leslie :colbert:

This post is being used to show-case Patton Oswalt's complete improved filibuster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUrw7j0UA4

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

And about how her daughter is an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

This thread title is more appropriate than ever now.

• Locked thread