Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I was rewatching this and way back in season 2, Leslie gets an MRi and the guy says she has a huge uterus, like big enough for triplets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I'm so glad that I didn't read this thread until I got a chance to watch it this morning.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I'm rewatching this on Netflix and just have to say that Jean-Ralphio Saperstein is the greatest character in the history of television.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

You know those huge glass jars of candy they have in the Sweetums office? I had no idea those are real things, they use them for candy buffets. I just ordered two of them for my wife for Valentine's Day, going to fill one with banan runts and the other with popcorn jellybellys.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

As long as it is bumped, everyone who liked parks and rec should marathon The Good Place.

Like, right now go and watch it.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ETB posted:

Minor spoiler: Adam Scott guest stars.

So does Eagleton councilwoman Ingrid de Forest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Yeah, this thread wouldn't exist based on Parks and Rec's first few episodes.

• Locked thread