Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Annakie posted:

Oh, and in seasons 1 and 2 there was also city planner Mark Brendanaquits I mean, Mark Brendanawicz, but after he and Ann broke up and he realized he hated his job, he left to go work in the private sector. He's no longer on the show.
Ugh - I hate this goddamn goon groupthink. Brendanawicz's only crime was that he was a psychologically normal straight man as the show started to slide into a more...heightened sort of reality.

Anyway, here's to the best character on the best show still broadcast over the airwaves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELEGOi9p8EQ

"It's fun to pretend to be zoning board members."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
My favorite Tom-is-a-shallow-douchebag joke was the time he blew off helping Ben with Harvest Festival stuff and went to the spa.

To hang out with some old white dudes who found him hilarious and gave him all kinds of business concessions to help make the Harvest Festival a success.

Super Deuce posted:

Tom is an infinitely better character than Leslie. On that we can all agree.

Bring back Mark!

This guy knows.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
Kathryn Hahn! ?uestlove! What's-his-name Garry! This is the best loving show.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
Barbara Boxer will no longer have been a sitting senator by the time this episode will have been in its present day. Now, while former senators do retain the honorific "Senator", would Leslie's logorrhea have kept her from mentioning Boxer's future/current situation and her almost certain successor Kamala Harris? Is this evidence of a branching timeline, or did some horrific - possibly Zorp-related - event keep Barbara Boxer in office well into the far-flung future of mid-2017?

Also, I have a cat ribcage/xylophone question, time permitting.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

I withdraw my question. :(

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

suddenlyissoon posted:

Harris Wittels (Played Harris in Animal Control and he was a Producer on the show) just died. OD'd at his home, found him on the couch :(

He was loving 30 years old.

I just saw this. So awful - he was such a great comedic talent. :(

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Current Champion? That guy looks like he has four limbs! t:mad:>

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

bobkatt013 posted:

Flu season

"Flu Season" is going to be this decade's Turkeys Away, mark my words.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
Me, sometime last week: Heh, I'll bet they'll do a flash-forward during the finale to like, 2020 or so.
Me, 10:05 PM tonight: :aaa:

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

A Steampunk Gent posted:

You just know it tastes like piss too

It's just relabeled Donaghy Estates.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

old dog child posted:

I too find it weird that one of the most boring and useless characters ever conceived in all media didn't show up during the series finale of a show that has ignored his existence since he unceremoniously left after 20 episodes.

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's going to do to you when you die and you go to HELL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
For sitcoms about workplace families, feel free to go back 20, 30, 40 years: NewsRadio, WKRP in Cincinnati and The Mary Tyler Moore Show are about the best of the best.

• Locked thread