Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
The Fight is 100% my favorite episode, but I totally agree with others saying you need some familiarity with the characters to truly appreciate the insanity of Snake Juice.

I think we need to put together a 3-5 episode primer put together from Season 2 culminating in The Fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
The claymore gag may be one of my favorites of this show. Any chance someone can gif the "explosion"?

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

inthesto posted:

Craig was like the Saperstein twins in that he was good for a joke or two every few episodes, but couldn't be overused. It's good that they rehabbed his character so it wasn't too easy to overplay him.

Jean-Ralphio is my favorite character on the show without question.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

PittTheElder posted:

Ben Schwartz is awesome like that. Every time I watch House of Lies and Jenny Slate is on, I'm kind of bummed they don't lapse into the Sapersteins.

Jenny Slate's character, Sarah, is closer to Mona Lisa than Ben Slate's character is on that show.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
This thread makes me sad :( Let's just enjoy what's left of this ride.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
The Ben plotline makes me extremely happy. It seems like such a perfect fit for this show to finish on.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Macaluso posted:

It is 3 years later though. I imagine he didn't become a mogul overnight.

His first business also failed more or less.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

NESguerilla posted:

I couldn't agree with this more. They seem to be intent on giving everyone a fairy tale ending no matter how irrelevant it is. They are just shoehorning all of these storylines in out of nowhere.

This whole season has been some of the worst television I've willfully subjected myself to in as long as I can remember. I hate to be so negative, but I think at this point they have just completely forgotten what made the show good in the first place and it's rarely funny and sappy as hell. They should have ended it 2 years ago. Good riddance.

Good thing you can stop watching at any time!

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

suddenlyissoon posted:

"It says here you have "Network Con-neck-tivity Error"."

We were watching that episode last night. That is definitely one of my favorite lines, and one of my favorite episodes.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Fateo McMurray posted:

And it was ad-libbed. Chris Pratt is amazing.

My other favorite Chris Pratt moment from that episode is when he pulls out the drawer, looks at Ron, and says "This came out", with a completely guilty look on his face.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

El Tortuga posted:

"Marry Me" is turning out pretty well. But considering it stars Casey Wilson and Ken Marino, it's not a big surprise.

Really? I tried maybe four episodes, and thought it was awful. Casey Wilson and Ken Marino were good, but the support cast was terrible.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I'm really happy with that show and its finale. Even the tears were limited because it was so upbeat and satisfying. I will never tire of watching that show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
We definitely noticed her appearance improve from the beginning to end as well.

• Locked thread