Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Awesome Animals posted:

I think we need to put together a 3-5 episode primer put together from Season 2 culminating in The Fight.
Do we, though? It's a 21 minute show, readily available on netflix, and there are no terrible episodes. If someone can't be bothered push to 3 buttons, sit back, and let it run through a few, then gently caress 'em. Show's over, anyway.

I'm psyched for Tuesday beyond reason, here. Now to hope for the right meteorological conditions; NBC's the only network where my OTA reception is in question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoG
Jul 13, 2004
Prescient editor, or very, very late edition? Perhaps the latter, given the botched typesetting.

The second ep was just fantastic. There has to be another ten minutes of Amy freestyling 'We Didn't Start the Fire'.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Air is lava! posted:

I'd prefer a visit from President Clinton.

President Bill Murray, obviously.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004
One subtle gag, if you happened to pause the end credits: "Horatio Sanz .... Himself". That's right, Craig and Typhoon are married by actor/comedian Horatio Sanz.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Matey posted:

Very true

For good Kristen, see: Flight of the Conchords, her Daily Show segments. Probably some other stuff?
She's easily the 2nd best character on Last Man on Earth.

• Locked thread