Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Looks like we got a bunch o' chumps that haven't seen Jack Reacher in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I think the Johnny Karate episode was the worst of the series for me, probably. The commercials were all good, but the format didn't really lend itself to particularly good jokes otherwise. The second episode made up for it, though, so I can forgive them for going out on a limb with a final-season episode.

It's no Queen of Jordan, that's for sure.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Getting mad that the storylines in a sitcom, taken together, are too implausibly positive is such an absurdly petty thing. One or two of these things, sure, but this just defies all odds!

• Locked thread