Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

the season is ending, they're having an awkward no season time between them because they cant even get their poo poo together for a minor patch

gg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Bobnumerotres posted:

the season is ending, they're having an awkward no season time between them because they cant even get their poo poo together for a minor patch

You're seriously just like that one guy who says "diablo 3 is the exact same as world of warcraft!!!!!!" in every single post he makes.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I'm thinking about playing... a Wizard. Yep, that sounds about right.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Silver Striker posted:

You're seriously just like that one guy who says "diablo 3 is the exact same as world of warcraft!!!!!!" in every single post he makes.

it's true, theyre both mmos where u form parties to do quests and raids and can be in a game with thousands of other players at a time

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Crusader kicks rear end.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I enjoyed D3 and the original Torchlight. I haven't played either the expansion for D3 or TL2 (I think I have like a couple of hours in tl2). Are they worth picking up/playing?

I'd rather play TL2 Co op but if no one plays here and it's worth playing I could probably get an IRL friend to play since it's always so cheap.

I don't mind using mods like respec potions and stuff.

The expansion has the best zone and the crusader class kicks rear end.. not sure if stuff like adventure mode or the difficulty revamp is in vanilla now but they make the game 100x better

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Crusader is fun to play as but they were weird at launch. Didn't have the 30% DR, and taking the heavenly strength passive (required to do any dps, basically) gave you -15% movespeed. It's much better now.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i hope crusader gets some more buffs. he always felt like the barbarian with less options to me. plus the mandatory attack speed aura is stupid as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saki
Jan 9, 2008

Can't you feel the knife?
The monk owns super hard and is really fun to play. punching demons and kicking zombies

• Locked thread