Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Torchlight 2 is an incredibly bad game with a decent art style that only gets praise from people with very thick rose colored glasses who are desperate to hate on Diablo 3. It is somehow worse than TL1, and TL1 was no prize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

i remember being like 7 levels into TL2 as one of the melee classes and figuring out that one skill was a do-it-all and everything else was garbage in comparison.

then i hear that the endgame is horrible because of how defense and resistances worked. even if one day some master ~fixes every problem~ mod gets released for it poe and titan quest+underlord mod are way better games

The classes' charge meters were supposed to be something akin to a fighting game super bar, and only one actually does that and even then for very few of that class's skills. The other three are literally passive buffs. I am convinced that the developers just said "gently caress it, let modders handle it and then just spin it as a positive of the game" for the majority of features in the game.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Dude. Come on. Daikantana Ritsu has come out and said she's trolling, and your still falling for it?

I just really dislike Torchlight 2.

• Locked thread