Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
WelcometomyletsplayofflywrenchthisoneisgonnabereallyshortandIhopeIcanmanagetomakeitasentertainingaspossibleasflywrenchisoneofmyfavoritegamesofalltimeandinhonorofitfinallybeingrevealedtobeingworkedonfortheofficialcommercialreleaseidecidedthatitwastimetoshoweveryonehowwonderfulthisgameissoihopeyouwillstickwithmeandafewspecialgueststoseethemagicthatis...

Flywrench

withguestsrchimpcolaandmrsunabouzu

isawaballoonflyovermyhousetodayitwasnice

Pins fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Apr 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

cooooool

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

heymaniwatchedyourfirsttwovideosandigottasayyoudidagoodjobbutmaybeyoushouldpostthisonthelpsandcastlefirsttheyhavesomegreatsuggestionsonhow
toimporveyourvideosanditsalwaysworthtakingthetimetofigureoutwaystomakeyourhobbyevenbetterwhoknowsmaybesomedayyoucangetapatreonandthenmakea
livingoffofmakingfuckingletsplayvideosdoesntthatsoundgreatjustplayingvideogamesalldayohwowjeewoow

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Jan 14, 2015

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
I feel like you could have edited this for time better.

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

manirememberplayingthisgameagesagolikesolongagothatplutowasstillaplanetbackthen

Seedy Wizard
Feb 17, 2011

who wants a
body massage
edit:fart

Seedy Wizard fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Jan 12, 2015

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

loving flappy bird clones

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Concordat posted:

I feel like you could have edited this for time better.

Yeah, I mean I like the LP so far but alot of people don't have 1:30 to sit down and watch a whole video, you know how these days are.
Maybe cut each gate into seperate videos? Just a suggestion. Love the LP so far tho thanks.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

coleman francis posted:

Yeah, I mean I like the LP so far but alot of people don't have 1:30 to sit down and watch a whole video, you know how these days are.
Maybe cut each gate into seperate videos? Just a suggestion. Love the LP so far tho thanks.

Illtakeintoconsiderationeverythingyoureccomendedandhopefullytrytofixmyvideosintheyfuturethanksforyourinput.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
ManIrememberwhenIsawflywrenchinSuperMeatBoyandthought'HuhthisisaninterestingcharacterIwonderhowitsgameoforiginplays'andthenIsawyouspeedrunningitonceandthought'neat'soI'mgladtoseeitgettingthefullLPtreatmentwelcomeback.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Great work. Can't wait to see more! They haven't ported it to PotatOS yet so I'm glad you're LPing it.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Oh man this LP is going to rule

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
voted5toagoodthreadgreetingsfromthegoldmine

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
gasthreadbanOPjustkiddingthislookslikeit'sgoingtobeaninterestingLPforsureandIcan'twaittoseewhatcomesnexthere'safiveforyourtroublesagaincan'twaituntilthenextvideo!!!!!

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
heyguysdontworryiwillupdatethisthreadtonightandwecangointotheneptunegatewhoknowswemightgetapreviewofyouranus.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Negronomicon posted:

heyguysdontworryiwillupdatethisthreadtonightandwecangointotheneptunegatewhoknowswemightgetapreviewofyouranus.

yeahokthatswhatyoutoldmelasttime

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Dryzen posted:

yeahokthatswhatyoutoldmelasttime

babyyouknowiwillalwaysgetapreviewofyouranus

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

goodshitop

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

withguestsrchimpcolaandmrsunabouzu

nexttimewewillbeupinsideofyouranusgatebaby

Pins fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Jan 13, 2015

countzio
Jan 30, 2014

wowihaveneverheardofthisgameorthislperbeforebutbothseemverypromisingandienjoyhearinglpsuperstarrchimpsthoughtsonfood.

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
nuthug

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Fivealarm?

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

negronomiconwiththisbeingyourfirstlpifeellikeyouhaveagoodfutureaheadofyouitturnsoutimactuallyanemployeewithmachinimadoyouwanttosignthiscontractihaveforyoutomakelpsforouryoutubechannelyoullbecomeefamous!

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Vince Videogames posted:

negronomiconwiththisbeingyourfirstlpifeellikeyouhaveagoodfutureaheadofyouitturnsoutimactuallyanemployeewithmachinimadoyouwanttosignthiscontractihaveforyoutomakelpsforouryoutubechannelyoullbecomeefamous!

wowthissoundslikeareallygoodofferinfactiwillhavetoconsideritallowmetotakeitupwithmynewzealandaboriginallawyergivemealittlewhileasittakessometimetocontacthimviasheep.

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
who

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

ohwowididntrealizeyouactuallyhadworkinginternetmydearfriendslashbusinesspartnerheywhatdoyouthinkofthiswholeefamedealbeingofferedhere?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
stillcouldbeeditedalittletigherimeanwhorreallyhastimetositthrough1:06ofvideonotmethatsforsurebutgreatworkbeyondthatthoughthisone'sgettingabookmark.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

You would make a good Dalek.
coolthreadfriendIhopeyourvideoseriesgoeswell

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

iwasnotreadyforthislp

itisverygoodkeepgoing

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
pins

why

Seedy Wizard
Feb 17, 2011

who wants a
body massage

shutupnerd

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

i am just jealous

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
pleasestoplookingatmyanusthanks

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

no

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Icantimaginewhyyouwouldwantanythinglikethatimeanithinkimadecentenoughguytomaybegetapeakatthatanus

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
IjustwantedtocomebytosayIlovemesshofgamesandIwanttothankyouforintroducingmetothemviathisverychillandrelaxingslowridethroughflywrenchmyoneexperiencewithmesshofgameswaswhen
IfirstheardaboutnidhoggandafterIboughtitIbroughtafriendovertomyhouseandshowedmyanustohimanditwasawonderfulexperiencewithmanylaughsandevenafew
jizzymessesinvolvedIwanttosaythatmesshofmakesexcellentgamesandflywrenchseemslikeanenjoyableexperiencefullofdelightfulcummymomentsthanksforthelpnegronomiconcantwaitforthetwohourspecial

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jan 14, 2015

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Ikhn67ewagb54outthn6isgb5amefromsupermeatgb54oygb54utIdidhn67trealizethn6atthn6erewasafullgb5ameahn67dhn67otjustaflashn6gb5ameorsomethn6ihn67gattachn6ed

PS my keygboard seems to be gb54rokehn67. please sehn67d help.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!
ThisSeemsLikeAReallyFastGameAndIAppreciateHowYou'veMadeItAccessibleToAllYourHummBingBirdViewers
NotEnoughPeopleThinkAboutTheHummingBirds

Grimwit fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jan 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

Grimwit posted:

ThisSeemsLikeAReallyFastGameAndIAppreciateHowYou'veMadeItAccessibleToAllYourHummbingBirdViewers
NotEnoughPeopleThinkAboutTheHummingBirds

HeyyousaidHummBingbirdsbeforeyouspelleditrightinthesecondsentencewhatthefucknerd.

• Locked thread