Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

Dryzen posted:

heforgot

:911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Glazius posted:

How many takes did it take to do that in post without breaking down laughing?

Liketwoorthreeanditwasntbecauseoflaughteritsusuallybecauseofhowfastitrytopaceitandwindupnotsayingenoughtofilloutanupdateimactuallytalkingalotslowerthanicaninordertomakethetimeineed

Dryzen posted:

heforgot

Noididntitsjistreallyhardtofindthingstosayforthisone

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
ibelieveinyoubuddy

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
youcandoitthisthreadisprettycoolandflywrenchseemslikeafungame

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat
Uh, are you okay Negronomicon?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
save pins

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
didnegronomiconjustgetswatted?

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

heyguysjustgotoffthephonewithnasatheysaidthatsavingpinsfromjupiterisveryunlikelybutthey'regoingtoholdoffonthemissiontomarsandinsteadmakelikeasuperrocketorwhatevertogotojupiterandsavepinsbecausetheyjustmisshimthatmuchalsotheycalledpinsandhejusttoldthemtowatchoutbecausepeopleonjupiterhavelikeatonofshotgunsuptheresomehowsoyouknowwhatchoutforthat

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

sorry

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
prettysureeverythingisgonnabefineandevenifitisntimsuresomeoneelsecanplaythisgameitlookstotallyeasyandnothardatalljustdontaskmetoplayitplease

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

whatthefuckdidyoudo?!

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

dontworryaboutit

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

dontworryeveryoneihaveinformedtheauthorities(geop)onthematterandtheterroristdryzenshallbetakenintocustodiantywithintheforseeablefuture

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

what the gently caress

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
alrighthewalkedawayforaminuteijustwanttoletyouguysknowimfinebutimtrappedpleasesendhelpidontknowwhathewantsfrommebutheismakingmerecordflywrenchpleasehelpmeimscared

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
soundslikehe'sdoingthelord'work,pins

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

thatguysuresoundedfamiliarimsurethiswouldringsomealarmbellsifyouwerentallsheepleiswearyourblindnesstothesecretspaceomniarchyisstiflingmythetawavessohardrightnowandidntyouknowstarplasmacantmeltflywrenchesjupitergatewasaninsidejob

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
:stonk:

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

RIP Negronomicon

Long live Pins

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

Is this a bad time to ask if flywrench means frog lywrench?

chinchilla
May 1, 2010

In their native habitat, chinchillas live in burrows or crevices in rocks. They are agile jumpers and can jump up to 6 ft (1.8 m).
I'm glad that negronomicon is dead.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

butwaitwhopostedthevideo?

banforaccountsharing????

GNU Order fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Apr 1, 2015

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

chinchilla posted:

I'm glad that negronomicon is dead.

We are too buddy, we are too.

ArchWizard posted:

No, it's ALWAYS a bad time.

frolf hype ban me geop I loving dare you

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Welp, that sucks.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
If he is dead, can I have his subscribers?

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
What subscribers?

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

RotationSurgeon posted:

What subscribers?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

stillalive?

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:

paragon1 posted:

stillalive?
ghostpost

hestoast

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
byewhore

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

ArchWizard posted:

It is indeed a bad time and the answer is "no." It means frisbee lywrench

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Hello all, Boss Wiggler here.

I am a twin brother to Negronomicon, who also at some point went by Pins. Unfortunately he has passed due to CAUSES UNKNOWN. I am here to take over for my brother and will be assuming all of his worldly possessions including his LPs and all of his equipment. I look forward to making fun things with you all shortly. I will honor my brother by finishing off his Flywrench Let's Play (TM). However it appears that there are a few things on his LP HDD that are unfinished. Here take a look.

This one appears to be finished but three episodes are uncommentated. I think I will gather some of his friends and finish this for him. He also had a list of future projects. Don't worry guys i think i can fill Negronomicons shoes perfectly (Literally LOL)

In the mean time here is a tribute to him made by his friends.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

sorry i was told to change my post because it was in bad taste

Dryzen fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Apr 2, 2015

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~
Hey Boss I'm toddy I used to be on mumble with him every once in a while (you should come by and say hi) and well I'm not sure how else to put this but I'm pregnant with his child. By the law of my tribe this means you are obligated to help me raise it. I'm not sure what tumblr gender it's supposed to be but regardless I thought Carlito would be a good name, agreed?

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I really don't mean to be rude but that's a really bad name. Have you considered naming him toddy except somehow gayer?

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

toddy. posted:

Hey Boss I'm toddy I used to be on mumble with him every once in a while (you should come by and say hi) and well I'm not sure how else to put this but I'm pregnant with his child. By the law of my tribe this means you are obligated to help me raise it. I'm not sure what tumblr gender it's supposed to be but regardless I thought Carlito would be a good name, agreed?

Why sure i would love to honor the agreements set by your wonderful Aboriginal tribe. But i say we name him after his father, Negro.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
A truly beautiful tribute to a truly beautiful man(?).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Neat.

• Locked thread