Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
never4get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Being a longtime friend of Negronomicon what I am typing out right now comes hard to me. I honestly don't know what to say. He's gone. It's something I am unable to comprehend as of right now. He was more than just a friend. Everyone knew that. He's left a little something in me and everyone else he has touched over the years. What is there even to look forward to anymore now that my best and closest friend is gone? I'm sorry. I'm having a hard time thinking straight with this news. I appreciate what you are doing here in his memory Mr Boss Wiggler. He would have really appreciated what you're doing for him. Excuse me, I need some time alone I think.

May he rest in peace.

Negro "Pins" Nomiconnors

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~

Vince Videogames posted:

He's left a little something in me and everyone else he has touched over the years.

I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

wait whot he gently caress do i do lps with now

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Dryzen posted:

Geop

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

toddy. posted:

I THOUGHT I WAS SPECIAL

We were ALL special under the light of Negronomicon.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Dryzen posted:

check the classifieds. maybe someone is hiring?

toddy.
Jun 15, 2010

~she is my wife~

Vince Videogames posted:

We were ALL special under the light of Negronomicon.

I'll fight you m8

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
Wow. Old negro finally kicked the bucket huh? I guess I can't say I'm surprised, what with his cripping drug addiction and incompetent minions at [REDACTED] but it is still a low blow.

I only knew the great [REDACTED] that was negro a short time compared to a lot of these other brothers in arms (3: sons of war), but his passing has still greatly impacted my daily life. Who will I blow up in streetfighter now? Who will I send pictures of smeggy balls? Who's dakimakura pillow will I hold lovingly in my arms as I gently caress my toddy Real Doll™ reverse cowgirl style on my single size mattress? Negro has left a colossal hole in all our bodies, and filling that whole is going to take an enormous amount of purple kush.

I'm glad that at least our fellow LP superstar's legacy can continue on with his twin, who I know well, Boss Wiggler (HE'S THE BOSS, BOSS WIGGLER). It gives me hope for the future of the Naruto and Call of Juarez LPs, and will bring at least a small sense of finality to the truly grandiose undertaking that his brother started. If you need any help over the coming days with any LP, smeg, masturbation, or racist related issues Boss, don't be afraid to let me know.

As for everyone else, thanks for liking, favoriting, and subscribing to our dearly beloved and stay frosty 420 smoke weed every day

P.S. if you're trying to find me I'm Boypussy Love U Long Time 69 on the mumble.

I810BUX fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Apr 2, 2015

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

toddy. posted:

I'll fight you m8

Look just because us all being special makes you not special is not a reason to come to violence.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
RIP Negronomicon

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
I can't believe he's loving DEAD.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
How is pins died?

how is negronomicon died?

How he become wormfood?

You need to do way with instain LPs> who
kill thier creators. because these pin cant frighth back?

it was in the thread toddy a lper on the east cost who had been kill by his
lps. wiggler are taking the lps his brother made too lady to rest
my pary are with bozz wiggler, who lost his brother ; i am truely sorry for
your lots

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Man I sure do appreciate the warm welcome to this community and I'm sure your kind words are touching my brother wherever he may be. There are some commentary tracks tied to the rest of the videos in this LPS so I won't be taking over just yet. I'm gonna put his updates together and finish them accordingly. I'll have one up tonight :)

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
So I catch up to the thread after the account name change, so here I thought the Mars video was posted by someone else. Apparently the 'thread created by' doesn't get updated.

Made a few posts afterwards surreal until I realized the name change.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
What name change? I dunno what you're talking about. the OP is dead, I gave his eulogy last night.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Boss Wiggler is a fun name. Also highly suggestive.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

I just want you to know this is my favorite SNL skit ever. And despite this horrible tragedy i am laughing so hard right now.

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

STOP EVERYTHING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlPNAvdsma4

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Oh my god.

JEWS CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!!!!!!!!!!1

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Vince Videogames with a piping hot scoop right here, holy poo poo.:sbahj:

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
Guys.... I think Dryzen is guilty. I can't believe he would trade such a wonderful friendship for LP profits. gently caress you Dryzen, I'll never forgive you for this my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Y4Ls0FvPQ

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
RIP Negronomicon
You never told me what you were doing with the voice sample you asked for on twitter and I fear I might never know.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Senior Scarybagels posted:

RIP Negronomicon
You never told me what you were doing with the voice sample you asked for on twitter and I fear I might never know.

Sadly i can't make sense of it myself. I don't think we will ever know.

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWcWnbQEeKA

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.
You don't worry about tomorrow anymore, cause you're dead.

Seedy Wizard
Feb 17, 2011

who wants a
body massage

This has become beyond stupid.

The dream is collapsing.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Realtalk I eat rear end but I do not condone eating Ten Dollars. Please do not eat Ten Dollars. (Thank you for your tribute)

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

geop can you ban him now?

Seedy Wizard
Feb 17, 2011

who wants a
body massage

Dryzen posted:

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Dryzen posted:

lowtax can you ban me now?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Seedy Wizard posted:

This has become beyond stupid.

The dream is collapsing.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Dryzen posted:

Trying to cover up the evidence? Filth.

Mico
Jan 29, 2011

A billion dollars.

Boss Wiggler posted:

Realtalk I eat rear end but I do not condone eating Ten Dollars. Please do not eat Ten Dollars. (Thank you for your tribute)

:10bux:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
gas thread, ban all who posted in it it

CLEANSE THE IMPURE

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
You forgot to create a loophole for yourself. Now you're going to look silly.

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Cheez posted:

POOPHOLE

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

US code posted:

Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

You are a federal criminal! The evidence is right there in that video! brb calling the cops.

chinchilla
May 1, 2010

In their native habitat, chinchillas live in burrows or crevices in rocks. They are agile jumpers and can jump up to 6 ft (1.8 m).
dryzen did this forum a public service by killing negronomicon, we should be thanking him and/or her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Dryzen posted:

But he already ate ten dollars. Why should I force him to eat :10bux: again?

• Locked thread