Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theminx
Jun 7, 2007
I has a bucket.
1.) What is professional wrestling to you? Answer this however you want!
A Long term relationship with a television set

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?
I've been a fan since i've been a kid. My dad has been a fan since he's been a kid and my grandpa was a fan since it came on TV. Wrasslin has always been part of my weekly Routine.

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?
Jake Roberts, Seeing a snake on TV and seeing him place it on jobbers was hilarious to me.

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?
When I left for College from 04-08 , I didnt really have time to watch (club hockey was at the same time on mondays and Thursday/Fridays.... Well, College) as much as I wanted to. I got back into it May 08 once I had graduated and stuff returned to normal.

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?
WWF/E was always the Big promotion in the house, and I did like it more. My Dad and Grandpa used to have dual televisions to watch both programs on at the same time. I really liked WWF/E before the attitude era transitioned into the invasion and Ruthless Agression.

6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?
I consume just about everything wrassling I can get my hands on. TNA sucks but its a trainwreck and its sometimes fun. WWE is a trainwreck and is sometimes fun but it depresses me because I really want them to be great. NJPW and ROH are by and Far the best "Major" promotions and have excellent ringwork and stars. Ive heard good things about PWG.

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?
Before 2013 it was Daniel Bryan because I went to an Indie show in Watertown NY in 2011 and He was very big about being a team player, Jake Roberts was also there :3. Today its likely Nakamura/Okada/Ishii or any of the New Japan Roster to be quite honest. Luke Harper is also a favorite of mine because he just screams Wrecking ball. (he was also at that indie show, Brodie Lee)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread