Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Gorgon Holmes
Aug 1, 2007
Ask me about being possesed by the spirit of John Holmes
1.) What is professional wrestling to you?

When I first started watching I was a kid it was an escape from a rural mining town in the middle of nowhere Australia and my dad wasn't around so in the early nineties I'd watch it on turner classic movies. As I grew I just kept watching I grew to love the stories the promos and most of all the in ring action

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?

I can't pinpoint a time I would say 96-97 my early memories are of Chris Jericho cutting a promo about Rey Mysterio on Nitro

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?

Eddie Guerrero, because he begged off one time and then hit his opponent when he turned his back and this appealed to me because as a kid I thought he was smart.

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?

Around Wrestlemania 18 I started being more casual till Benoit (who was my second favourite as a kid because he hit people hard and his Northern lights was sweet) killed his family then I started watching UFC. I got back into it in 2012

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?

WCW good or bad it always felt different, more like an event

6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?

I watch WWE and Lucha Underground and have branched out to New Japan with Wrestle Kingdom 9 (I want more!) I can't watch ROH tv because something about it seems off. I enjoy good wrestling great characters and good stories NJPW's simple stories good wrestling identifiable characters

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?

Luke Harper, He is a big man a second gear who if utilised properly could be a monster on par with Vader in early 90's WCW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread