Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

1.) What is professional wrestling to you? Answer this however you want!

To me wrestling has meant a few different things over the years, but the one core thing was something I watch to relax and have fun. Watching ridiculous cartoon characters of people attack each other has always been entertaining to me.

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?

From birth pretty much. I am 31 years old and my earliest memory in life is watching Hulk Hogan. I was raised with it and never had a chance to escape.

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?

Hulk Hogan

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?

There was two periods where I completely checked out. First was late 02 til JBL became champion. I just found wrestling really boring at the time, and the only thing that got me back in was me hearing that one of the Acolytes became champ. I know everyone hated it but gently caress it I loved JBL champ. Second time I got out was John Cena syndrome and I checked out not long after he beat Edge for the belt in Toronto. Wrestling I know, but it made me pretty cheesed. I got back in on a whim in 2012 and been following again since. Even though Cena is still the tops at least the supporting cast is better than it was before.

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?

Well "WWF" If that counts over WWE. 80's and early 90's was my golden age of wrestling.

6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?

It is still WWE. I am aware of other promotions out there and I see stuff from New Japan and the like, but part of the appeal to me has always been the colourful characters and the ridiculous stories, and without that I can't really get pulled in despite great match quality.

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?

Right now it is Rusev for sure, he kinda takes me back to the villains back when I was a kid, he has a great physical presence, and when allowed to can put on a pretty good show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread