Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
1.) What is professional wrestling to you? Answer this however you want!

Live-action Stuntman Theater

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?

If you were 11 in 1993, Undertaker was the coolest thing ever.

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?

Undertaker made me a regular fan but when I was really young during Hogan's heyday and all my friends and cousins liked wrestling, Million $ Man was my favourite.

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?

I stopped watching in 98 cause HBK was retired and WCW was never going to do anything with Benoit.
Back in when I heard the Radicals jumped, back out in 2002 when WWE was never going to do anything with Benoit.
Back in when I heard Benoit won the Rumble and realized Michaels was wrestling again.

I keep watching because wrestling is fun, funny, exciting, silly and stupid.

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?

Chikara can be a little up its own rear end sometimes, but it's almost always had a blend of action and humour that I really enjoy. 2006/07ish to 2012 was pretty much perfect for me, but I still like it.

6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?

Chikara (for reasons above), NJPW (for the awesome matches), PWG (for a lot of reasons) and WWE (because I'm invested in a bunch of the talents and I hope the booking starts making more sense some time soon).

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?

Daniel Bryan's still my guy. He's like Dean Malenko and Mick Foley had a transporter accident. He's a crazy talented wrestler and an endearing personality.

Tanahashi, Nakamura, Cesaro, Ambrose, Zayn, Owens, Balor and Ultramantis Black are all right up there though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread