Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
1.) What is professional wrestling to you? Answer this however you want!

A soap opera with better punching.

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?

I started watching at SummerSlam last year in a bid to find a new, even dumber way to spend my free time than WoW. I think I succeeded. Seeing Cena get crushed and reading along to the thread's reaction is what made me decide to keep watching, and I can't say I've regretted it.

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?

Ambrose! I still like him a whole bunch.

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?

Not yet, though I've certainly considered dropping Raw from my Monday nights.

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?
6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?

I just started watching NJPW, and I like it a bunch, but not enough to really say it's my favorite. I love NXT, and can say without a doubt that it's my favorite thing on TV (er, internet TV) every week.

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?

Finn Balor. I think he's a talent totally unmatched in either NXT or WWE. Just an outstanding dude to watch. In WWE proper, I've come to love Seth Rollins, to the point that I even defend his kind of dumb feud with Cena, just because it's so fun to see him in the ring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread