Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

1.) What is professional wrestling to you? Answer this however you want!
People putting on exhibition fights for the purpose of telling a story. It is extremely silly from the premise to the actual product and I love it.

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?
I've been a fan since the mid 90s, I don't really remember any one moment that turned me into a habitual viewer. It was inevitable that you watched wrestling back then, it was all anybody talked about when I was in middle school.

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?
Raven, DDP, and Goldberg.

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?
I probably spent more time not following it than following it. When WCW died (actually a little before that), I quit watching. I'm not sure what time period I got back into it, it was around the time the Straight Edge Society was forming on Smackdown. The hope of seeing another Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania moment or CM Punk/Cena MITB is what keeps me watching.

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?
WCW was my favorite, I'm re-watching it from 1993 onward. I guess the time around Goldberg's undefeated streak was my personal fave period.

6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?
Triple A. I just love the costumes and the wrestling style of luchadors. I pop for flippy poo poo even if I don't fully understand the storylines because of the language barrier. I wish AAA had the following on this forum that New Japan did.

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?
Daniel Bryan because he is a scrappy underdog that overcomes the odds through hustle, loyalty, and respect.

Aerostar and Hijo del Perro Aguayo are my favorite luchadors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread