Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

1.) What is professional wrestling to you? Answer this however you want!

It's super dumb in a way I can really get behind. Plus watching people do crazy athletic poo poo is always fun. Basically the same reason I love football.

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?

When was Payback, like, April? Because I'm pretty sure that's the first PPV I've ever actually seen. The first Raw I've watched since I was like 5 was the one where DB gave up his title so yeah.

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?

STONE COLD.

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?

I liked wrestling back in like 1998-9 or so when I was like 5 or 6 and I can't remember why I stopped because I can't remember poo poo from back then.

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?

I had WCW vs. The World on the PS1 back in the day so WCW I guess. Bad Blood 4 Lyfe

6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?

WWE, NJPW, Lucha Underground and STARDOM, but STARDOM is mostly for one reason, and that's...

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?

SUPER ACT NUMBER 1. Act Yasukawa basically embodies everything I want to see in a pro wrestler and she's got a really interesting life story to boot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread