Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Actual Bear
Feb 15, 2012

1.) What is professional wrestling to you? Answer this however you want!

Wacky characters fighting because they want to be the best wrasslerman.

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?

Started watching WCW when I was about 5 or 6, so late '98/early '99. I can't remember anything in particular that made me a fan, if WWF was easier to watch in the UK at the time I may have followed that instead but since we had TNT but not Sky Sports I just watched that instead. I did follow WWF a little bit though, mostly watching Heat on Channel 4 every Sunday.

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?

Probably Goldberg and Sting. I also liked Sid and DDP too.

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?

Not long after WCW went under. The Invasion was kinda cool for a while but even as an 8 year old I started to think it was lame. Started watching again in 2003, stopped again in 2005 and didn't watch regularly again until 2010. At the moment I don't watch RAW because it sounds poo poo and it's 3 loving hours long.

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?

WCW. Looking back it was the shits but it was great when I was 7. I also love WWF 2000 - early 2001. Super hot product, great PPV's, most of the roster was over as gently caress and the storylines felt important.

6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?

Probably New Japan. It's dudes fighting each other because they want to be the best, exactly what wrestling should be. I love how simple everything is.

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?

Daniel Bryan, Cesaro (please go to New Japan, thanks), Shinsuke Nakamura, Katsuyori Shibata and purely for nostalgia reasons, Sting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread