Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

1.) What is professional wrestling to you? Answer this however you want!
Professional wrestling is an amazing performance art that can be so many different things to so many different people. What I personally look for in pro wrestling is the match itself. Promos, hype packages, gimmicks, they're all good, but they're just garnishes for the main course. A really well worked match that tells a great story can get me emotional.

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?
Around 12ish years now. What really cemented me as a fan though was Eddie Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar at No Way Out 2004. Theres not many guys who can ever measure up to Eddie.

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?
Rey Mysterio, no doubt. What 10 year old in the 2000's wasn't? Also Chris Benoit lmao.

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?
From around 2007 to 2011 I very rarely watched WWE outside of an occasional (usually disappointing) Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania.

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?
In that non-WWE time I devoured all of my cousin's ROH DVDs. Really fell in love with Bryan Danielson, Samoa Joe, The Briscoes, KENTA, Chris Hero, and especially El Generico.

6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?
PWG, ROH, and New Japan, by far. They understand exactly what I'm looking for in pro wrestling. Minimal overcomplicated dumb stories, more hyped up matches between dudes I wanna see fight.

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?
Tie between The Young Bucks and reDRagon. The two greatest acts going in pro wrestling today, and I'd be hard pressed to find many others from history that I've enjoyed more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread