Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
1.) What is professional wrestling to you? Answer this however you want!
Basically the cliche answer of being able to make a story out of what is going on in the ring and also about having some of the most athletically gifted and charismatic athletes (redundant there I know) fake fight each other in front of a hot crowd.

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?
Since 2006 when I saw the Smackdown after No Way Out where the main event was Taker Angle which got me interested for good.

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?
Kurt Angle, Undertaker, and Chris Benoit

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?
Sometime in 2008 I just lost interest after Benoit killed himself and his family, got back in late 2010 when I started going on The Spoony Experiment forums

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?
WWE 2006-2007 2013-mid 2014

6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?
PWG- just love matches and guys they get for their shows

WWE- NXT is still good and man when WWE doesn't gently caress up something they can do some great things

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?
Shinsuke Nakamura- just oozes charisma and is a great worker to boot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread