Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xerzes
May 16, 2012

1.) What is professional wrestling to you? Answer this however you want!
Fiction with punches, which is the best kind of fiction. It is good versus evil, except good is badly written and evil is cowardly and half-assed and the most interesting stories are usually about the crazy people in charge of the whole thing.

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?
I started watching WWF in late June or early July of 94, and found WCW a month or so later. I don't know exact dates. I think it might've been that twenty or so minute match with Bret and 123 kid that hooked me. drat fine match.

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?
Undertaker. No question. I was a weird little proto-goth as a kid, so a giant zombie wizard was everything I could possibly want, plus he fought monsters sometimes.

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?
I stopped watching in summer of 04. Was crashing with some friends for a bit, and one afternoon I was presented with the choice of watching Kane feud over the lady the raped or I could go get ice cream with my friends. Went back to watching when my living arrangements changed, and stuck with it since. I'm not sure why I keep watching. Momentum?

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?
WWF, even now, I guess. It's the one I watch, anyway. I've still got nostalgia for 94-95 since that's when I started watching, but the Attitude Era sticks with me too.

6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?
Still WWE, for whatever reason. I enjoy convenience.

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?
I honestly have no idea. Anyone I start to like gets poo poo on in one way or another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread