Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

1.) What is professional wrestling to you? Answer this however you want!
The art of telling a story via beating people up in entertainment fashion

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?
Within months of Wrestlemania 4 coming out on video through Coliseum Video. As a kid, the grand entrances (Warrior, LOD, Demo, etc...) always amazed me. No particular moment. My favorite moment was Hogan/Warrior but I was already habitual by then.

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?
Warrior, Dibiase and Mr. Perfect

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?
Ive fallen out of WWE, ROH, other indy wrestling at different times, but never all wrestling at once

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?
ECW - Before TNN shows started. ROH - 2004-2007ish PWG - 2014

6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?
PWG, ROH, NJPW - all for amazing wrestling. Stories are second but they all have great wrestling

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?
Kyle O'Reilly. Reminds me a lot of Daniel Bryan at least in the ring.. he still needs to work on his personality... but Bobby Fish brings something out in him. He rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread