Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwik
Apr 4, 2006

You can't touch our beaver. :canada:
1.) What is professional wrestling to you? Answer this however you want!
A TV show that does not require constant commitment. If I miss a season of *insert popular show here*, I miss a huge amount, and if I want to get back in, it takes a major effort. I can drop out of wrestling for a fair amount of time, and can pick up the basics fairly quickly.

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?
Mid-90s WWF. First show I ever went to was the Raw when Austin beat up Bret Hart in the back of the ambulance. Went to college in '99 and that's when I really was the most into it.(My mother would be so proud to know that the Swiffer sweeper that was bought to ensure that the dorm room stayed clean was donated to the half-assed backyard fed that a couple of other people on the floor were running)

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?
Probably Bret Hart

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?
I think, going by the standards of PSP, I am out of it right now. I work until midnight most Sunday and Monday nights, so it has been real easy to fall out of the loop. I check things out, and hunt around if something strikes my fancy, and if PPV's happen to fall on those rare occasions that I have Sunday's off, then I'll check them out. Like I said above though- whenever the fancy strikes me to get back into it, it's real easy to pick up most of the threads again.

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?
Probably the mid-90s WWF, going into the early part of the Attitude Era, when things were just beginning to take off. It's what got me started.

6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?
I don't think I have a favorite today. I've watched TNA a few times, but never really been able to really pick up on it, like I could the WWF, and when it was around, WCW. Whenever 2CW runs a show around where I live, I try to check it out.

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?
Maybe Bray Wyatt? The whole concept of the character is unique enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread