Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
1.) What is professional wrestling to you? Answer this however you want!
It's a soap opera like Eastenders or Coronation Street except there's a comeuppance. Some sort of resolution. Involving a chair or a piledriver.

2.) How long have you been a fan? Was there any defining moment that turned you into someone who became a habitual viewer?
Since Wrestlemania 3, I was crazy about Ricky the Dragon Steamboat vs. Macho Man

3.) Who was your first favorite wrestler?
Ricky Steamboat I think. And the Can Am Connection for tags, closely followed by the Midnights as soon as I saw them. I love tag teams.

4.) Have you ever fallen out of following this gay sport? If so, what time period was this? When did you get back into it - and what keeps you watching?
I watched from 97-92, and sort of stopped for 5 years, started again in 1997 or 8. Watching Mankind fall off the Cell was what made me rabid again.

5.) What promotion was your favorite, alive or dead? What time period from that promotion did you like best?

WCW in about 1989 was the best. Best tag teams, most real, most understandable fighting. Ric Flair on top, the Midnight Express, Lex Luger, Sting. loved them all. Dr. Death Steve Williams, with JR on commentary. Just fabulous.

Although 2006 ROH was great too. I bought a shitload of DVDs from that time period. I like rabid crowds, smaller venues, great wrestling.

6.) What promotions do you consider your favorites today? What particular things about each one do you enjoy?

NXT is my favourite thing, because the rigging and small venue reminds me of WCW. As does everything else about it. I don't watch much else to be honest. I have the network.

7.) Who is your favorite wrestler today, and why?

Prrobably Sami Zayn, or Daniel Bryan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread