Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
This fella has dental surgery tomorrow wish him luck

e: oh no it's helldump thread. he likes to roll in the sink and get hair in every crevice and it's so fine and soft that it takes forever to clean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurking Loach
Feb 13, 2023

In the weeds, watching you post
This fat rear end in a top hat terrorized his tiny cory friends so much he made me set up an entirely separate tank just for him. Now he spends his time fighting snails because he's stupid.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lurking Loach fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Feb 15, 2023

I Miss Snausages
Mar 8, 2005
Volvorific!
This is more of a helldump on myself. Our cat Dexter has always been a bathroom guard cat. He will sit and watch out into the hallway if the door is open to make sure we don't get sneaked up on, or will pace back and forth in the hallway and meow each time he passes the door to let us know we are safe. As a joke, I decided to start guarding him when he was in the litter box whenever he went (stood at the basement stairs when he would run down to use it).

So if you do this a few times, evendently, Dexter thinks this is the best thing ever, and now will heard my wife or I to stand by the door to go poop. I have created a monster. He will wake us up now when he needs to go, and gets upset if we don't do it. (He tips his water bowl over when he is upset).

Here is a picture of the little bastard.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Toupee Groupie posted:

This is more of a helldump on myself. Our cat Dexter has always been a bathroom guard cat. He will sit and watch out into the hallway if the door is open to make sure we don't get sneaked up on, or will pace back and forth in the hallway and meow each time he passes the door to let us know we are safe. As a joke, I decided to start guarding him when he was in the litter box whenever he went (stood at the basement stairs when he would run down to use it).

So if you do this a few times, evendently, Dexter thinks this is the best thing ever, and now will heard my wife or I to stand by the door to go poop. I have created a monster. He will wake us up now when he needs to go, and gets upset if we don't do it. (He tips his water bowl over when he is upset).

Here is a picture of the little bastard.

:kimchi:

Well that’s the cutest thing I’ve read today.

My big kitty won’t eat his food in the morning unless I watch, and the smaller cat will gobble it up the second I look away, so I have to guard big cats food and reassure him as he eats.
:ughh:

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

A few months ago we adopted a tiny Hollywood street rat named Tiki.

She’s been slightly litter box challenged since day one.
Mostly ok, but any time MrsYenko leaves the house for a day or two and comes back, the excitement is just too much and she forgets how to use it again. Yesterday, MrsYenko returned from a trip and Tiki was so excited she went and peed in the litter box with the wrong end of herself in the litter box.

Today, as I’m finishing dinner, the Mrs is walking around doing her rounds of the houseplants and I hear a distressed “What the gently caress” from the next room. I come around the corner, and apparently a vagrant had snuck into the house and man-poo poo into one of the potted plants.

Prime suspect, right here:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

THIS goomba has been waking me up at 4am or earlier to demand playtime, wake up & terrorize my other cat, and then pout and quad knead the blankets right by my head.

I didn’t realize how much this was loving up my sleep until staying in a hotel last night (for an overnight trip) and actually sleeping for 8 straight hours.

It IS cute finding like 3 cat toys in my bed in the morning but let me sleep you goon!!!

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
(I don't have a picture because I am not quick enough)

Squiggles I keep putting my backpack on the couch or hiding it somewhere else from you but you always find it and drag it right next to floor by my desk chair so you can sleep on top of it next to me.

You adorable kitty! - Cats!

E: Here is a picture it's very hard to clean when the kitty just stands in front of you meows and will not move lol.

Nut he is about 17yo so can't really blame him.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 04:40 on May 18, 2023

hitchens
Oct 24, 2012

harlequin macaw

I'm not stuck in here with him, he's stuck in here with me,
who will make sure no carrot or vegetable lasts long enough for others to taste

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

nunsexmonkrock posted:

(I don't have a picture because I am not quick enough)

Squiggles I keep putting my backpack on the couch or hiding it somewhere else from you but you always find it and drag it right next to floor by my desk chair so you can sleep on top of it next to me.

You adorable kitty! - Cats!

E: Here is a picture it's very hard to clean when the kitty just stands in front of you meows and will not move lol.

Nut he is about 17yo so can't really blame him.

Have you tried putting a pet bed where he drags the backpack to?

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Have you tried putting a pet bed where he drags the backpack to?

He does not like cat beds for some reason, I even put a pillow down so he can use that instead. - He just likes my backpack for some reason lol.

As content here is a helldump:

Pound Cake you steal my pistachio and pumpkin seed shells and "hide" them. - Well you are not very good at hiding them, you leave them on top of the counch and try to hide them better by laying on them.

E: but I guess I am complicant, I will put the trader joes brown paper bag on it's side and giggle at him when he crawls into it and runs away with a shell.

E2: Pound Cake! you also had a hairball ontop of my backpack that Squiggles sleeps on, I had to wash it and Squiggles was really upset because it was missing and he could not find it. But it is clean now and the second I put it back on the floor he laid right down on it

for content, Squiggles and Pound Cake:

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 12:47 on May 21, 2023

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Jesus Christ Mittens, shut up. You're not hurt or lonely, you're just mad I won't let you steal Donna's dinner after you finish yours.

Hopes Fall
Sep 10, 2006
HOLY BOOBS, BATMAN!

Quilliam you angry little gently caress. How is it you have perfectly changed your running time to when I usually take you out for evening cuddles.

You know I won't take you of the wheel, but I can't let you become feral...

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

this idiot:

- was so excited about being near the river that she fell down a four foot drop into it
- was too upset by this to swim to a part where she could easily get out
- required me to wade in and rescue her
- was completely unharmed and learned nothing from the experience

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Bonus: Free Saint Patrick’s dog dye.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Fortunately the green colour in that photo is mostly due to the light coming through the tree canopy. Not entirely though!

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in
Coco, you don't need to bite your parents' toes while they're sleeping just because you're finally tall enough to do so.

You also throw up every time you eat a cockroach*. There's a simple solution STOP EATING THE loving COCKROACHES. you idiot. You absolute moron.

*we live in a rural area in a tropical country, they're impossible to avoid, I promise our home is free of cockroaches on the inside. we're working on "leave it" but she loves the chase.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
^^^Edit: every area has some sort of problem - I live next to a corner store (some people call them Bodega's) so a mouse gets in once in a while - but both of my cats are mousers. But the one likes to toy with them and lay on top of them - it gets to the point where I have to get my Zippo axe and use the hammer side to put it out of it's misery. I really don't like doing it but he will lay ontop of it for hours waiting for it to run away. Where as the other cat will just shake it around and then bite it's head off. - obligate carnivores are weird.
-----------
Pound Cake (cat) - you keep stealing the pistachio and pumpkin seed shells out of my little trash can and "hiding" them. - You are not very good at hiding them because I can see them on top of the couch.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jun 17, 2023

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Party Boat posted:

this idiot:

- was so excited about being near the river that she fell down a four foot drop into it
- was too upset by this to swim to a part where she could easily get out
- required me to wade in and rescue her
- was completely unharmed and learned nothing from the experience

She's not sorry. Not even a little.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Hey Niko, I’d love playing with you more if you weren’t so dead set on destroying or devouring your toys. I now have 2 feather toys to hot glue back together.

At least those are repairable. He sucks down squirmles toys like spaghetti and slobbers/chews on fur toys until they’re a devour-able paste.

Picture of the sinner:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

My new to me cat, Leo, is a very good boy about burying his litter box leavings. He also gets litter in his face, up his nose. And proceeds to get out of the box and sneeze it out. After calling the vet, and sharing a laugh about it, she suggested putting less litter in the box. Just makes him dig longer.

I've only had girl cats. I knew anecdotally that boy cats were somewhat dumb, but wow.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I brought my Drake posted:

My new to me cat, Leo, is a very good boy about burying his litter box leavings. He also gets litter in his face, up his nose. And proceeds to get out of the box and sneeze it out. After calling the vet, and sharing a laugh about it, she suggested putting less litter in the box. Just makes him dig longer.

I've only had girl cats. I knew anecdotally that boy cats were somewhat dumb, but wow.

Where's the offender?

Preferably with litter all over his face.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

https://imgur.com/a/K1xDSHR

"I don't want to do this, but I must. I derive no satisfaction from this."

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Leo, I'm glad you are doing your best to cheer me up today because I have been severely depressed and has been difficult to do anything.

Why are you chewing on my belt loops?

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

This is Mingus. Mingus cost me thousands of dollars in emergency veterinary surgery because he ate of all things a silicone ice mold shaped like a skull. He is mended now and back to wrestling with a 60lb German Shepherd.

Free cats are expensive.

Edit: picture from better days

Gangringo fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jul 26, 2023

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

*doki* *doki*
Ruby, your face is stinky where you got that eye gunk build up.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Piper, I know your name is Piper, but stop with the borking any time I am outside and you are outside but want to go in, I am busy with stuff and will let you in when I am done, its summer even! lay in the grass

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Lady when you roll in wet cut grass you're going to get a bath. Don't be sad about it, your choices brought you here.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

River, if you would like your butt properly like either one of your brothers, or even did it halfway decently like your extremely fluffy mother, this would not have happened to you.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

https://imgur.com/a/mmoY7kC

I wanted to play a game of chess, Lilac had other ideas.

trizzNPH
Feb 17, 2022

heavenly piercing toke'n smoke'n

eugene you prick get down from there

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Careful with that case Eugene

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Careful with that spliff, Eugene...

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Sir, you are not supposed to be up here.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Lady, you finding the ONE bit of mud in the neighborhood deciding you wanted to take it home with you isn't surprising. But then, when I accidentally turn on the shower rather than the dog wash hose, could you have the decency to at least try to keep it together?

Oh, you can't. So you freak out and I try to stop you from getting out of the tub dripping wet, so I get soaked, then you jump out anyway and shake, now everything is wet.

Excellent. Good dog.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Boxman posted:

Lady, you finding the ONE bit of mud in the neighborhood deciding you wanted to take it home with you isn't surprising. But then, when I accidentally turn on the shower rather than the dog wash hose, could you have the decency to at least try to keep it together?

Oh, you can't. So you freak out and I try to stop you from getting out of the tub dripping wet, so I get soaked, then you jump out anyway and shake, now everything is wet.

Excellent. Good dog.

Get a walk in shower, I shove my dog in, then close the door on their rear end and they now glumly accept their fate with a minor amount of whining.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

I'm Mingus and I'm a big dumb idiot that eats things that aren't food and causes big medical bills.

My latest escapade involved eating part of a silicone ice mold and needing emergency surgery .

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

I opened my cupboard to grab a glass. Cocoa decided to hop in.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Piper pleases stop waking me up every 90 minutes, you do not pee THAT often, you want to go chase whatever it is you and the other potatos have discovered out back. You are 13 years old, you don't normally even run anymore. You cannot get to it, there is a fence.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
This self-appointed princess of the house refuses to cover her poop and so it stinks up the joint until her big brother covers it or I scoop it

look at her, she gives no fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM killed Masen

Fenrir posted:

This self-appointed princess of the house refuses to cover her poop and so it stinks up the joint until her big brother covers it or I scoop it

look at her, she gives no fucks

Pretty cool dude will cover for her. That massively lax state does suggest that she can't be bothered. Being cute is hard work.