Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

That cat is a useless freeloading bastard who will never amount to anything if you don't kick its worthless bitch arse out so it can fend for itself as God intended. Also it's fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
is that stair urine?

loving porch cats

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

MrYenko posted:

Why is your dog distance-making GBS threads in the house?

I don't have my own dog. These are dogs at work, where we've got indoor yards.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

JohnnyCanuck posted:

is that stair urine?

loving porch cats

nah just a patch of plastic or something

its the shared entrance of a duplex. my apartment is nice though.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Panda, Panda please. Stop rolling in the red dirt then rolling on my bed. Stop eating rocks, what the gently caress is wrong with you. They are not food, they are too big for you to swallow you are going to die. Don't crawl under the couch anymore either, you are not a kitten. You get stuck. Also please shut up. Even just for five minutes, shut the gently caress up. I don't know what you want anymore.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

LOOK WHOS BACK

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Sup porch cat. How's porchin.

LeastActionHero
Oct 23, 2008
Max, you are scared of the dark. Why do you insist on pooping as far away from the streetlights as possible.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Drum posted:

I don't have my own dog. These are dogs at work, where we've got indoor yards.

This is about a half a step from being a complete nonsense-sentence, to me.

Why are there dogs at work?

WHY IS THE YARD INDOORS!?!?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

MrYenko posted:

Prison.

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
Patrick, there are many places you are not allowed to pee in.

The place you are LEAST allowed to pee in is the bathroom sink WHICH I AM USING TO BRUSH MY TEETH AAAAHHHHHH

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I like when posts itt leave the animal species in question up to your imagination

or did you mean to post this in the "helldump your housemates" thread?

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
He is my roommates cat and he is just terrible :(

Bomrek fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Sep 21, 2015

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax

MrYenko posted:

dog daycare or boarding i'd assume

Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011

A cat that does not realize its resale value.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Retro Access posted:

A cat that does not realize its resale value.

why did you scalp your cat?

is this part of your shaming process?

You are a big meanie.

Sing like a girl
Aug 8, 2011
Both of these wonderful cat toys are now out of commission because the same cat discovered that if you want immediate attention while everybody is out of the room, all that is needed is to press the big button on top of the roomba.

Fuzz Feets
Apr 11, 2009

Cat toys in the roomba is better than what got stuck in ours. Apparently the roomba scares our greyhound while we are at work. Came home to find that roomba has become shitbot

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Porchcat, why don't you understand I'm trying to help get rid of your ear mites? Please stop mauling me when I put the drops in your ear. :smith: I even let you sit in my home all day after.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Porchcat, why don't you understand I'm trying to help get rid of your ear mites? Please stop mauling me when I put the drops in your ear. :smith: I even let you sit in my home all day after.

All I see here is that you let the cat in.

Capital old bean. Capital.

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Jesus christ Isaac will you ever learn? We let you out of your cage to stretch out at the end of the day, and EVERY time you go jumping on something or try to climb the kitty tree and I have to shove you back in your cage again.

When this happens, DONT SIT THERE CRYING ABOUT IT YOU FOX EARED ARSEHOLE!

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Kiska you fuckass don't start meowing to go outside at SIX IN THE GODDAMN MORNING and then go out long enough to roll in the dirt for a few seconds before coming back in and going to sleep, when I finally relent at 7:30 and just get up.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Harriet, there was a good reason I was sleeping on the couch last night. The first time you woke me up, fine it was adorable. The second and third time, not so much you little shitlord.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Dear Arcee,

You're very cute But you're probably the meanest cat I've ever met, and I don't know how my sister lives with you. You're not even a year old, so you're the meanest kitten I've ever met. Then you pretend to be nice and friendly because I have food, but I know it's all a ruse. I'm on to you.

Triangulum posted:

dog daycare or boarding i'd assume

Yeah, I work at a dog daycare/boarding facility. The 'yards' are big rooms where dog daycare or individual playtimes are done.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
OK loving porchanimals this is getting stupid. Stop appearing.

Seriously.

Im really super serious.

Oh for fucks sake.
Warning not cool hurt old puppy feet.

loving fickle fucksticks that's twice this month.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Rayne you are the worst ninja-cat. After being foiled again and again trying to slip through the gap between my monitor and my computer tower (because I keep pushing you back), your genius idea is to climb on top of the tower... then try to slip back down into the gap. Where you are again pushed back.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Kiska you dumb rear end in a top hat cat. When I said "stop bringing live voles in" the acceptable option was NOT "instead, puke on your food mat after you eat too fast." You rear end in a top hat.

The Big Whoop
Oct 12, 2012

Learning Disabilities: Cat Edition
Olly stop. Just. Stop. No one needs to hear you squeak a million times I swear the street lamp isn't coming to kill us and we don't need protection from it.

Vestral
Dec 30, 2008
Moodini, licking my armpit at 6am because you are hungry is not acceptable. You know I work late, I fed you at 1am, all you did was lick the gravy off the meat pieces. Meat is food too. Eat that and you wont need to wake me so drat early. Also, yes, I am aware you pooped, you do not need to shout at me with such indignation about it being in the litter box. YOU JUST POOPED GIVE ME TIME TO SCOOP DAMNIT. And on that note, if you want to watch me poop, dont be so mad when I catch you pooping. Lets go with stop shouting at me over everything and nothing, cos im just gonna shout meow back at you and I think the neighbours can hear us and think we are crazy. You are crazy, thats why your family abandoned you. If they commit me, you'll be back on the streets hooking again.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Vestral posted:

Moodini, licking my armpit at 6am because you are hungry is not acceptable. You know I work late, I fed you at 1am, all you did was lick the gravy off the meat pieces. Meat is food too. Eat that and you wont need to wake me so drat early. Also, yes, I am aware you pooped, you do not need to shout at me with such indignation about it being in the litter box. YOU JUST POOPED GIVE ME TIME TO SCOOP DAMNIT. And on that note, if you want to watch me poop, dont be so mad when I catch you pooping. Lets go with stop shouting at me over everything and nothing, cos im just gonna shout meow back at you and I think the neighbours can hear us and think we are crazy. You are crazy, thats why your family abandoned you. If they commit me, you'll be back on the streets hooking again.

catowner.txt right there.

Content:

Idiot huge puppy. STOP attempting to chase the cat into walls/windows/tables/chairs. If you dont HAVE a concussion your gonna get one and be even dumber!

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

I don't know which one, but one of my three cats suddenly decided that he/she doesn't want to use a litter box anymore and is pissing and making GBS threads all over the floor right next to the THREE litter boxes.

gently caress whichever one of you is doing that.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
I seemed to have gained my own Porchcat. I shall call her Porchcat II

Hello Porchcat II. I petted you once because you are a very sweet kitty and that turned out to be a mistake because you are a stalker. Please stop leaving dead birds and headless rats by the garbage cans for me, I am fully capable of feeding myself. You sure as poo poo don't need to show up first thing Wednesday morning while I am taking out the garbage and present me with a dead bird like you did last week. I'm not going to eat them.

I will thank you, however, for the excellent job you did clearing the wild rabbits out of the neighborhood over the summer. My vegetable garden actually looked respectable this year.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

grack posted:

I seemed to have gained my own Porchcat. I shall call her Porchcat II

Hello Porchcat II. I petted you once because you are a very sweet kitty and that turned out to be a mistake because you are a stalker. Please stop leaving dead birds and headless rats by the garbage cans for me, I am fully capable of feeding myself. You sure as poo poo don't need to show up first thing Wednesday morning while I am taking out the garbage and present me with a dead bird like you did last week. I'm not going to eat them.

I will thank you, however, for the excellent job you did clearing the wild rabbits out of the neighborhood over the summer. My vegetable garden actually looked respectable this year.

naturally once the pretty kitty is done with her reign of carnage you should let the cat in.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

Let porchcat II in please. Tia.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Bear,

You're weird and dumb. Stop tapping me with your paw for no reason.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Come home from work today, put the garbage away and there is another dead bird waiting for me.

Thank you Porchcat II

At least I'll never starve.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

grack posted:

Come home from work today, put the garbage away and there is another dead bird waiting for me.

Thank you Porchcat II

You have to eat it now

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Bear,

You're weird and dumb. Stop tapping me with your paw for no reason.

She looks almost exactly like my Porthos :3: who we also nickname Bear.

Speaking of: Porthos, I appreciate your wanting to cuddle as the weather gets cold, but please stop tearing up the inside of my shin with your kneading.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

grack posted:

Thank you Porchcat II

I think that cat's adopted you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

What a nice and generous cat