Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein
Moony you sad sack of poo poo. Thanks ever so much for sneaking into the kitchen and gruffling down 3 pounds of rancid chicken parts that were in the garbage. Especially thank you for waiting until 3am to violently disgorge the contents of your stomach in MY loving BEDROOM, causing a smell so rancid I nearly threw up. Thanks for making me stand outside in the cold because the smell was so bad I couldn't stay in the house.

You are the worst dog ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein

SneakyFrog posted:

in the way back off a dirt road where fuckers like to dump animals.

Hello, neighbor!

We had upwards of 12 cats at a time when I was a kid, because people would dump kittens and puppies (although not as often) out by us. Rural area, dead end road = party all night for baby animals, I guess.

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

- Robert A. Heinlein

Malachite_Dragon posted:

"I am not receiving vast amounts of attention right this very second, therefore everything is terrible."
There, that's all you need to know about the mindset of cats.

Alternately, "Get your filthy loving human hands off me, you garbage beast. I will cut you."

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

- Robert A. Heinlein
We found a stray cat that was like this. Someone had declawed her.

But she could sure bit the everlovin' hell out of you, randomly, at the drop of a hat, WHILE loving PURRING.

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

- Robert A. Heinlein

psychokitty posted:

>Points at Lynza

Not it!

In other news, my parents' dog has decided, in his wisdom, that because we feed him when they're on vacation, we should feed him all the time. Like, ALL the time.

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

- Robert A. Heinlein
Moony, you wretched excuse for a dog, STOP HOGGING THE BED. Lying vertical at first, then slowly going horizontal and using your scratchy feet to push me off the bed is not cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

- Robert A. Heinlein

Thin Privilege posted:

Dear cats: I love when you want to lay down with me but why do you always lay in such a way so your rear end is directly in my face? No, I do NOT want to smell your butt. Can't you lay down like, with your side to me?

The cats must present to you their Handsomeness.