Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Arriviste posted:

Quick translation search for the noun "stripe" in Hindi yielded "Dhaari" or "Dhari."

Daria!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Sid, you're not lost, and when Maya follows us into the bathroom he isn't leaving you in a basket outside an orphanage. It's weird when you lick his face off every time you two have a long-awaited (by you) reunion.

Maya, I know Lil Bit treated you like a kitten twice his size when he was alive but he's been gone almost 10 years now and it's way past time you learned how to clean your own drat fur.

Or at least get Sid to do it.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

teenytinymouse posted:

It is genuinely, I'm not telling fibs, National Roof Over Your Head Day :kimchi:

:3: I'm in love with Porchcat II

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Easy prey for someone who doesn't seem to know how to hunt. Can't you see how generous and kind Porchcat II is being? :colbert:

Reminds me of the time I found half of a (Australian) possum out on the front yard one morning. The rear half, to be precise. I don't know how one of the local cats managed it, only that they did and I still have no idea where the front half went.

Local cats paying their taxes by giving you (the landowner) 50% of their harvest. Welcome to feudalism.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
You're the worst example of a Jack Russell I've ever met. I can't even get a mile into our walks without you wussing out and taking a break. We already stopped for water, even! You know your breed is supposed to get about an hour of cardio a day, right? This walk ain't even cardio. I get plantar fascitis flare ups if I go over 3mph.