Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I got this funky little three-in-one lens from Lensbaby because I apparently am addicted to new glass and it's got some really neat bokeh effects. Natch, first thing I shot was my kitters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Apparently my girl Regan is internet famous. Scrolling through my FB feed I came across this photo a friend shared, which I posted to the cat's page about four years ago:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
My surge protector popped so I've got no air conditioning. Regan loves it.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Visited the folks for Thanksgiving.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qi441qgXaY1vdfl96.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qi43uhQ3GN1vdfl96.mp4

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Had to say goodbye to my best friend today. RIP Regan.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
new blep just dropped

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
The new roommates have a two-month old boy named Maximus. We've kept him apart from Special Agent Dale Cooper (the bleppy boy in my previous reply) for a few weeks but we're now starting to introduce them in person. It's going well, they're both males and Max is really young which I think helps, certainly makes things a bit easier than introducing two older females. Anyway here are a few shots I got of Max with my phone today - I'm looking forward to shooting him with the actual camera, because he moves around like crazy, it's gonna be a a real challenge.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Animal-Mother posted:

Don't literally be on the wheels of steel, cat!

He usually only hangs out on the decks when I'm sitting at my desk, but lately he's been getting brazen - in some of my more recent mixes I've had to shoo him away before he jumps up there.

I'm not usually up all night but today I got some good shots of the little man's bizarre coat in the sunlight.

Bonus shot of the roommates' cat Maximus who has certainly grown into his name. Look at those massive deltoids.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Mom's new cats finally came downstairs while the big German Shepherd was sleeping in the office. They've been skittish and nervous because of the dog and therefore it's really difficult to get photos of them.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I can never get good shots or video of them playing/brawling (it's a fine line), because as soon as I turn around in my chair or reach for the camera they stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
What celebrity does your pet resemble?

Wiz is a young Mickey Rourke.