Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man

Tari, you stupid uncoordinated motherfucker. You're as graceful as two dogs loving a styrofoam cooler. You consistently poo poo on the floor ONE FOOT from your clean, fresh litter box. Gigantic dog-sized turds that smell so foul they can clear the whole floor. You hog the entire bed and can never take the hint of us kicking you off repeatedly, I still wake up with you cutting off circulation to a lower extremity. We have to give you the lion cut because you fail to groom yourself sufficiently and get armpit dreadlocks. Stop being literally constantly underfoot when I'm trying to get ready for work.

Niko, you're all looks and no brains. Your behavioral issues almost ended my relationship and you took two and a half years of progressively more severe measures to get you to consistently understand basic poo poo like "no", "stay", and "come here". I can't take you anywhere and let my guard down because there's always that 1 in 10 chance that you'll just disappear. Also you look like a complete dipshit when you poop and/or pee, weirdo. Which is "all the loving time" because you somehow manage to generate a greater volume of poo poo than the volume of food we feed you. HOW? Your shitwheelies are hilarious, though.

AND STOP EYE loving MY FOOD, I HAVEN'T GIVEN YOU ANY THE LAST 54898742384923 TIMES YOU TRIED TO GUILT ME WITH PUPPY EYES WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M SHARING THIS TIME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007
May an IDF soldier mistakenly gun down my own parents and face no repercussions i'd totally be cool with it cuz accidents are unavoidable in a low-intensity conflict, man

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is why America is failing. Nobody knows their neighbors anymore. Nobody shares their cat.

Too many neighbors like Triangulum

SyHopeful
Jun 24, 2007

Raikiri posted:

Not mine but my brothers, they're pretty great though.

I don't think you understand the point of this thread. Nice pups though.