Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Dear Dip:

Please jump from the floor to my bed. Not the floor to my groin. Every time I'm about to sleep it's always floor-2-groin. You are also a fat piece of poo poo named Dip for a goddamn reason.

You're also usually beta as gently caress you should know better.

Dear Niko:

gently caress off jumping on my shoulders when I'm on my computer. It scares me and then it scares you and you have sharp claws and now my neck and back looks like I had the most raunchy sex ever.

loving sociopathic pussies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Dear Niko,

I was drunk last night and passed out. Sleeping on my stomach was an unfortunate decision on your part. And you didn't give a poo poo. gently caress you.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
dear niko:

so i set my alarm for 8am to try and get back on a proper sleep schedule. thank you though for being my own personal alarm clock by hacking up a hairball as loud as loving possible 2 feet away from my bed at 5am.

dear dip:

after the hairball incident with your brother thank you for waiting 15 minutes after i laid back down in bed and almost fell asleep before repeatedly chasing a bottle cap into the bedroom wall. you didn't stop short of the wall, no, you went whole hog and just rammed right into it. your name is a perfect descriptor of your actions.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Genocide Tendency posted:

I should have gotten a cat instead.

they do the same. loving. thing.

look at this fucker. he's just waiting for me to go to bed before freaking out and run laps.

you can have him if you want.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Philip Rivers posted:

my cat is an idiot moron and I swear to f*cking god earl if you steal my seat ONE MORE TIME im gonna sit on you and just fart uncontrollably

that tends to happen when you name your pet earl

source: i have a cat named dip and he pulls the same poo poo

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

The cat knocks things off the table

The puppy eats them

that poor cat :( rip

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
dear dip:

congrats you did it again. while you managed to be in the litter box while peeing, somehow you managed to pee on the wood under the sink just outside of the litter box. how did you do that? it's kind of fascinating because you have to purposefully try to make it arch so high. are you keeping tabs on how high so that you can beat your record next time?

i'd probably be more annoyed if not for the fact that i probably lost my security deposit a good 2 years ago.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
please let that cat in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

teenytinymouse posted:

What a nice and generous cat

a fine and upstanding porchcat i gotta say. you should let that loyal porchcat in, grack

Rickycat fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Oct 15, 2015