Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

Quilla you fat loving cat. You might possibly be retarded, I think you are. You weigh 20 pounds and eat one cup of food a day. I can't figure out how this happens but I suspect you're stealing the dogs food, and that's why the dog hates you. Please learn to cover your poo poo, you're almost 7 years old and haven't figured it out yet. You leave the box and then start trying to cover it, by pawing at anything and everything ....except the loving litter in the box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

I feel like the overwhelming majority of pets being hell dumped are cats. So I'm gonna hell dump my bird. Stop loving making GBS threads on me. Don't you know I'm the one who feeds you?

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

Let porchcat II in please. Tia.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

I had a porch raccoon this evening. I wanted to let him in, but my wife said no :(

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

meriruka posted:

OMG Bella you fat ungrateful giant baby. I've spent so much money on you for fencing and food - you've never missed a meal in your life and you holler like a T-Rex every morning at dawn and shove the sheep away from the grain and gobble everything in sight like you're starving.
Stop having panic attacks every time I walk behind a tree and reappear on the other side. It's not a magic trick you loving moron.
Get pregnant and give me some milk you freeloader.

Clearly the answer is let the porchcat in

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

Puppy Galaxy posted:

This cat showed up on my porch, what should I do

Let it in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

Retail Slave posted:

Laundry-pissing cat,

Stop taking socks and putting them in your water dish. They are not mice, and you don't drown mice in water anyway you stupid moron.

My wife's cat loves to steal socks and put them anywhere he drat well pleased. Litterbox, behind the bed, water dish, food dish, every room in the house ends up with lost socks somewhere. He also does this in the middle of the night and meows as loudly as possible while doing it. Its not uncommon to be woken up around 1am to meowing. Then wake up the next morning to a dozen or so socks all over the livingroom floor.