Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Harriet yo furry emotionally manipulative fucker, stop waking me up at 5 am, stop being friendly to me only to get treats then run away as soon as you get the.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Harriet, stop loving loving bullying the dog! It is her dog bed, not yours. It is her water bowl, not yours. It is her food, not yours. All your poo poo is in your cage, with your literal poo poo!

Also, the dog is like 30 times as big as you, and will gently caress your poo poo up.

EDIT: Also, stop peeing in your water bowl you stupid gently caress!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Harriet,

I know you are a supervilllain, but please can you call for a ceasefire with my roommate? Yes she is a vet and occasionally picks you up for brushing and a checkup. But, do not break out of your cage (Side note: Seriously, stop body slamming the cage door) scratch on her door, headbutt her door open, run under her bed and start thumping while she's asleep, and then later stalk her through the apartment, and leap on her whenever she bends down to get things like remote control, video game controllers, or a dropped loonie.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Harriet you little poo poo. That hamper was full of clean laundry. I am sure when you hopped in you knew it. Now I need go rewash it all and I am sure some of it has been eaten. When I got home the response should nit have been you standing on your hind legs in the "treat now" position. Enjoy being in your cage all night.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Harriet, you are in your carrier right now, sitting on my bed, not going anyway, becuase when I tried to clean out your litterbox, you decided t pounce on me like a retarded cat. I was nowhere near your cage, nor any of your secure places, so gently caress right off.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Harriet, there was a good reason I was sleeping on the couch last night. The first time you woke me up, fine it was adorable. The second and third time, not so much you little shitlord.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Dammit Harriet, you are not a cat. Let me do my frickin' homework!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Night Gaunt posted:

Oh Lady Bun, with your carrot orange lipstick. I know you're too beautiful for this world so stop making GBS threads outside of your litterbox already.

Oh sweet summer child. There is no force on earth that will keep a rabbit from making GBS threads outside the litterbox. Just submit and accept it.

Speaking of, Harriet, I know you are a bunny, and digging is your thing, but please stop trying to dig underneath my bedroom door at 4 in the loving morning,

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Harriet, despite having a clean litterbox, peed in her water bowl. Then, half a loving hour after I scrubbed it out, and refilled it, she did it again goddamned stupid bunny

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Thanks for breaking down the door to watch me poop

Dog or cat? Cause either way, you watch them poop, it's only fair.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Porch rabbit sounds like a domesticated rabbit that was released in the wild by assholes and is searching for safety and a kind human.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Harriet. I love you and I created a fenced in area in the living room for you to live in without destroying the rest of it cause I am roomate hunting. You are not Steve McQueen, do not escape it. Also please don't escape then use the section of carpet I scrubbed for 3 hours as a toilet.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

meriruka posted:

As for you two....how can you possibly poo poo more than you eat? By now you should be negative- defying the laws of physics or something.

Welcome to the wonderful world of owning lion heads. There is a reason mine is known as the poo poo lord. Also because she is pretty lovely sometimes to me

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Harriet, will you sit still for 3 seconds so I can remove the chunk on banana stuck in your mane? Also, when I try to give you banana don't yank it outta my hand then lie down on it you idiot!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Harriet, I know my parents love you. But seriously stop making me feel like a poo poo pet owner by being friendlier and nicer with them.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

You little fluffy deviant. I let you run around my parents garden because you love it, and you break my Mom's fancy hollow statue. Why? You are why we can't have nice things

(I love her, but goddamn is she destructive)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Harriet, I know you know how to use your litter box because I clean it daily. Why the actual gently caress are you pooping in your water bowl every loving day. Really annoying to come home from work and have to clean that too.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Dear Harriet.

I have a sprained knee. I do require this cane. I would appreciate it if you stopped charging my cane and body slamming it out of my hand. I'd rather not be lying on the floor when my leg gives out.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Dear Harriet.

I know you are excited as heck about spinach. I know you love to be hand fed. That poo poo will stop if you keep "accidentally" nipping me. Seriously, stop biting the hand that feeds you. LITERALLY.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

D34THROW posted:

You little lagomorph poo poo, I hope you loving enjoyed your area rug snack. $40 area rug now has a nickel-sized hole in the loving middle because that little loving rabbit broke out of her cage and had a snack.

Dude, you only lost a $40 area rug? Come back when bunny damage is over $500

Also

Harriet, please stop threatening me

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Harriet, please stop freaking out my roomate by lurking and then jumping out when they pass by.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Bud K ninja sword posted:

bunny, you should be joining in. dafuq

I am pretty sure I don't want my rear end kicked.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Look, yes, Harriet, I use you as my wingbunny. But, when I'm a cuddling my lady friend on the couch, that is not an excuse to run up the couch behind her and start nibbling her hair.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Thin Privilege posted:

A good date woman (or man) would be happy about this.

Date ok with being groomed/eaten? = good date

Well, we are still dating now, so I guess it worked.

Also, should have paid attention, cause Harriet has teeth spurs. Which means I get to give her metacam daily. It's hard to give a floof her medicine.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Harriet, I know you like to meet new people bunny. However, tearing off part of the brand new fence so you can climb into our neighbour's yard to eat their garden is not the best way to do it.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

This fuzzy rear end in a top hat decided to ignore all the lettuces, herbs and other tasty plants especially planted for her in the garden and went directly for the $30 plant. It took her 10 minutes to do this destruction

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

The dark part is her face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Miz Kriss posted:

Well according to the vet, Miley is a little too plump. They had to weigh her while she was still in the carrier, and including the carrier it was weighing 15lbs. She also ate all the food that was supposed to be eaten before the vet visit when we got home and was stoned off her gourd for at least a day.

Oh Miley.