Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Sheila, stop banging on the door to the music room at THREE IN THE loving MORNING. There's nothing in there for cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Thanks for vomiting on the floor right next to my bed, Sheila so that I wouldn't see it.

Nothing wakes me up like putting my foot through the top crust of cat barf, into the cold, wet center. :barf:

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

I'm not sure why you felt I needed vomit in my lap, but thank you, Sheila.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Dear Sheila

You are a fat lump.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

I work with dogs now, and some dog breeds need helldumping.

Mastiff: HELLO, I AM LAP DOG
Shetland Sheepdog: Let me sing you the song of my people: BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
Akita/Sibe/Any spitz, really: KING poo poo OF gently caress MOUNTAIN
Beagle: I will eat all of the poo poo. I hover around the other dogs like a goddamned turd vulture :D
Yellow lab: rear end in a top hat
Black lab: Chill as hell
Weimaraner: Crackheads of the dog world
German Shepherd: THE FUN POLICE YOU CANNOT HAVE FUN NO NO NO >:(
French Bulldog/Boston Terrier snortsnortsnortfartsnortfartfartsnort

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Oh yes, the Big Dog Lean. Try to move away and they lean harder. Or they go between your legs so your only options are shuffling backward or attempting to step over them, but they're just going to keep moving with you in the endless dance. You are trapped, and now you have drool going down your legs.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Dear dogs:

Can you please stay in one place while crapping? Don't waddle across the room so that I have to follow you around. One place. You're not competing in Cross Country making GBS threads.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

MrYenko posted:

Why is your dog distance-making GBS threads in the house?

I don't have my own dog. These are dogs at work, where we've got indoor yards.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Dear Arcee,

You're very cute But you're probably the meanest cat I've ever met, and I don't know how my sister lives with you. You're not even a year old, so you're the meanest kitten I've ever met. Then you pretend to be nice and friendly because I have food, but I know it's all a ruse. I'm on to you.

Triangulum posted:

dog daycare or boarding i'd assume

Yeah, I work at a dog daycare/boarding facility. The 'yards' are big rooms where dog daycare or individual playtimes are done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Dear Sheila

Thank you for your deep concern about my being sick in bed today. But I wish you would express this concern in other ways besides repeatedly stepping on my head.