Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Sherman, you fat weasel poo poo. You sit there at your foodbowl breaking chunks of kibble (and eating maybe 1/4th of what's there) for ten god drat minutes until you realize that what you now have is a bowl full of crumbs. Do you just eat the crumbs? You were a runt, and now you're almost twice your sister's size and still growing. I know your fat rear end is hungry.

No. You go :stoat: OMG FOOD BITS :stoat: and start digging. Scattering perfectly good food all over the place. If it didn't make you smell so bad (and probably give you adrenal disease) I'd feed you some cheap walmart food out of spite.

You do this every loving time that I give you enough food that I don't have to be constantly refilling your bowl. Then, once the entire contents of the bowl are on the ground, your fat rear end gets hungry again half an hour later and you just sit there all sad.
Why can't you be less retarded like your sister? At least she'll come out of the cage when I come home and open the bottom door. You just sit up on the top floor of the cage pawing at the door thinking you're trapped. I've watched you do this for half an hour until you got hungry, went downstairs to eat, and went :stoat:OHMYGODTHECAGEISOPENIMFREE:stoat: when you climbed down and saw the door open.

I know you're not deaf either. My stereo scares the everloving hell out of you for some reason, and nothing gets your fat rear end out of hiding quite like me opening the ferretone bottle.

Marxalot fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jul 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU