Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canned Ham Radio
Feb 4, 2009

Long range, Mobile,
And Delicious!
Pillbug
Azrael,
You too were on death row when I adopted you. We only met because I had an hour to kill before I could get my hair cut.
The "adoption tech" at Petsmart told me about how you had been adopted twice and were going to be put down in a few days as a
lost cause. They said you were shy and had issues around other animals.. That you were antisocial.. I wasn't looking for a cat..

You are sweet and VERY needy..
But I do not need to wake up to this EVERY morning 20 minutes before my alarm goes off..

And though I have fun chasing you around the house, deciding to attack me at 0300 while I am staggering to the bathroom to pee
was a bad idea.. I like to think we both learned something about ourselves that morning..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU