Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Meet Statler and Waldorf.

Waldorf, you are roughly half the size of Statler. I understand that you are not the smartest and strongest of your kind, and domestication has protected you from natural selection.

But.

This thing where you decide that you are not interested in your carrot, lettuce, hay, water bottle, any loving thing you have of your own, but must have Statler's will not end well for you. Statler has grown tired of your poo poo. If he were not an idiot, he would flop his fat rear end on top of you. While I would move him. It would take me a long rear end time to walk over to the cage. Also, you are extremely brave when it comes to picking a fight with Statler. But you poo poo yourself and try to run through the cage if your shadow catches your eye sight wrong.

And my fingers are not a chew toy.

Idiot.

Statler. There is hay in your bin. THere is pellets in your other bin. Water in the bottle, the cage is clean, you have a half eaten carrot and some lettuce. This WEEEEEEK WEEEEK I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY THING TO EAT IN MY LIFE I AM STARVING GIVE ME WHAT EVER IS IN THAT NOISE OF MYSTERY THING I JUST HEARD WEEEEEEK WEEEEEEEK bullshit needs to stop. Also, you have chew sticks, chew loofa tooth things, that wheel/loofa/lava block thing, more chew sticks... STOP CHEWING ON THE loving CAGE. Holy poo poo you moron. Chew on the chew stuff, not the metal loving bars. And doing so in the middle of the night is getting REAL OLD.

Stop letting Waldorf bully you while you are at it.

I swear to god I am going to feed you two to a python.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

I understand new things upset both of you.

But.

I had to replace the paper bedding because you two stupid fucks would do nothing but sneeze when I turned over the bedding. So now you have a nice fleece mat.

ITS NOT MOLTEN loving LAVA. Stop being scared of it.

And be warned. They fished an 18+ foot snake out of the Everglades a couple days ago. It's a 2 hour drive for me. So it would be a poor life choice if you two rodents decide that 2 in the loving morning is the best time to chase each other/bitch at each other/establish dominance/ stage a god drat prison break.

I should have gotten a cat instead.

Idiots.