Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

no careposting itt

really let your pets have it

let those little bastards know what you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

lola you are a disgrace for a jack russell, and you should really euth you'reself beforei ts too late. you will never amount to anything and you embarrass the world by existing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope this helps dicklord

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

kalli you are too dumb to helldump I hope you're proud of your own stupid self. die.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I can say this thread is loving stupid because fraction's my bitch.

don't tell evERYone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Official Bizness posted:

I cannot believe I just spent thirty minutes searching for my missing needle across the entire house, positive that I was going to be driving you to the emergency vet, only to discover that you couldn't even loving swallow it properly and it had lined up against your back molars perfectly. You are loving welcome, you lovely dog, and you should be EXTREMELY loving thankful that you didn't need surgery while I am unemployed.

imo you should euth this lovely dumb stupid dog

who can't even swallow a needle properly!!!!!!

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Arriviste posted:

Is this why you were abandoned at two weeks old? Could your mom smell the stupid in you?

Just look at that stupid little loving face. Of course she could. I can smell the stupid radiating through the screen.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Lola if you continue to react to my alarm by shrieking and leaping toward my face, I will punch you. Again. It's your own loving fault, dickhead.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

kalli is a disgusting cat-turd-guzzling rear end in a top hat and deserves to be tied up and shot for her sins

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Yerok posted:

Why do you have three legs. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

euth this stupid loving poo poo cat gently caress

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Kill the cat and display his corpse on your porch for all other freeloading bastards in the area to see and learn from

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

That cat is a useless freeloading bastard who will never amount to anything if you don't kick its worthless bitch arse out so it can fend for itself as God intended. Also it's fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FactsAreUseless posted:

Where the gently caress do you people live with these armies of communally-owned neighborhood cats.

I could open my front door and probably end up with 10 cats in my house, UK lyf innit. Maybe I should do that - free food for my lovely waste of space bitchlord dogs...