Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Fucks sake Suzy don't jump the fence to bring home a gross possum carcass you filthy mongrel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Suzy you loving psycho mutt, rollerblading is not a capital crime punishable by dog bite. If you end up on the dangerous dog register because you can't get your poo poo together you're getting euth'd.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

suzy is officially a pig as per a behaviorist assessment. eat that poo poo, stupid dog.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

don't look sad about your muzzle at me you piece of poo poo, this is what happens when you bite someone.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

woah poo poo threads getting meta

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

fuckin sadbrain dog has to go on prozac, gently caress you you defective piece of poo poo

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

ugh suzy ffs the tiny gecko is not worth getting that worked up over.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

either i'm being gaslighted or suzy has figured out how to open her crate from the inside so she can sleep exclusively on the couch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

i left the lid of a jar of peanut butter, and butler jumped onto the table and stole it while I was in another room. he didn't get much, and i guess i'm not mad? still, pretty rude.

edit: ok i didn't leave the lid off and he opened the jar, now I'm impressed.

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Oct 30, 2017