Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Werong Bustope posted:

MacReady, you big liar, stop yelling when Marlowe pins you down. I know he's not actually hurting you and also that you suplex him off the cat tree on a regular basis, so just take your lumps.

Marlowe, I'd say stop falling for MacReady's lies because you should know by now he's just going to jump on you the moment you let him up, but I accept that you're as dumb as you are good natured.

Oh thank christ my cats aren't the only ones who do that.

Anastasia shut the hell up, I saw you smack Flynn in the face and run off, you don't get to scream bloody murder when he finally catches up.

Flynn you fat sack, you can't literally lie down on Ana to pin her, you'll suffocate her. Also bite a little less hard, I know she's asking for it but there's too many little puffs of fur on the floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Flynn you dumbass I know you got taken from your mom way too early but jesus christ you should have learned to chew by now. I know the new wet food is fun and exciting but by god if you just lick it you'll still be here tomorrow.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

In this case it's my chonky tabby that's the dummy. My prim princess tuxedo is very neat and tidy about literally everything in her life, to the point that she will go in the litterbox and clean up if Flynn has made too much of a mess.

Pictured: Ana (top), Flynn (bottom)

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

For gently caress's sake Leona you just got spayed it's like you know every way to rip a stitch and you'd like to try them all at once, thanks.

I appreciate you finally figuring out that the kong is more fun when you chew it instead of trying to lick it to death, though

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

"I'm Aleta! I make this face all day every day and you can see how I smeared food on the ceiling AGAIN!"

they look like they are about to sneeze

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

my cats could give a gently caress about most bugs but god help an errant hornet

My pup, on the other hand, is only just now learning that bugs exist, and by god she will eat all of them

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Flynn you absolute little poo poo the car is not that bad you need to calm down and *not* get yourself so stressed that the vet finds a moderate heart murmur that I now have to pay $300 in blood tests to diagnose.

( :ohdear: )

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

Last year my vet convinced me to get an $600 angiogram because of a high heart rate at every vet appointment ever.

Turned out, she's perfectly healthy, just terrified of the vet's office.

Unfortunately, tests turned up high levels of a chemical that is a strong indicator of heart disease so next bill is a $500 echocardiogram

Little bastard with a little bastard heart

If it turns out to be nothing I'm gonna internet shame the hell out of him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Flynn you little poo poo, you could have at least waited until I had time to get the glass succulent planter out of the bag I brought it home in before you got your stupid head stuck in the handle of said bag, panicked, and went on a planter-destroying rampage until the handle broke.

The mess was more manageable than I might have expected but god dammit I wasn't even home for 5 minutes yet