Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.
LUTHER: You are not living up to your namesake, the bbc on BBC. I swear to loving god, allah, and juju you are such a dumbfuck sometimes. BE MORE SMART, CAT. My feet are not cool hangout spots for cat bros.

I was sad that I stepped on your foot this morning, but I thought it might finally teach you a lesson about ninja-ing up to my feet. I was wearing shoes and, judging by the way you yelled, it really hurt. What was your takeaway from the experience? DUHR, THE KIBBLE BIN IS BAD so you run and hide under the bed when I open the lid on your food storage now. YOU ARE ALMOST THREE YEARS OLD and make the weirdest bridges about cause and effect. Is this why all the redirected aggression spazz outs? NEURO SHITLORD. Is this why you were abandoned at two weeks old? Could your mom smell the stupid in you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.
She's just upgrading your Periodic Table with the element of surprise.

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.
God drat it, Luther. It wasn't even addressed to you. Thanks for bringing it upstairs for me, I guess.

I'm going to make you start wearing this again:

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.

SneakyFrog posted:

Hey. Dog who doesn't have a name yet! Tell your previous owner that if I catch his tiny penis bro truck driving rear end throwing another dog out of the window of a moving vehicle, I might actually do something drastic.

Quick translation search for the noun "stripe" in Hindi yielded "Dhaari" or "Dhari."