Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Prawned posted:

And jesus christ climb all the way into the litter tray for peeing, leaving your rear end hanging out and pissing on the floor is the stupidest loving thing out of all the stupid loving things you two do.
My old rabbit did this. Eventually I had to put the litterbox against a wall where he physically could not do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dandywalken posted:

Adelline you're a very small boston terrier. In fact I question if you're a boston terrier at all.

Ellie you get too exicited for a boston terrier. You need to mellow out like the possibly-non boston, your sister (or is she???).

Lilith you're pretty great as an English bulldog, keep up the good work. But your seasonal alopecia blows. its getting better with the season change though so nice work there.
I hate to ruin this for you, but Lilith is just a real hosed-up Boston terrier.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

kitten posted:

If you have no lap, I must lean on you!
Is this like a big dog thing, because I knew a great dane who does this.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Would you care if your neighbor just started letting your cat live in their house?
Having a shared neighborhood cat would be amazing.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is why America is failing. Nobody knows their neighbors anymore. Nobody shares their cat.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

MrYenko posted:

This is about a half a step from being a complete nonsense-sentence, to me.

Why are there dogs at work?

WHY IS THE YARD INDOORS!?!?
Prison.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Rename your dog Looten Plunder.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

You're getting too big to do running jumps onto my stomach pax
V. impressive turtle

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Where the gently caress do you people live with these armies of communally-owned neighborhood cats.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Angrymog posted:

Gerbil? I had gerbils for a few years, cute, but bitey.
No, it's a teeny tiny mouse.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Hey Nermal stop staring at me and meowing.

I've already fed you.

Your litter box has been cleaned already.

You've been petted.

gently caress you.

Go to hell.
Send her to Abu Dhabi.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

grack posted:

Nermal was male
Nah, man. Nah. Hey. Listen. Don't put your hangups on that cat. Don't project your own issues and assumptions onto that cat. Okay? Alright? Let the cat be who she is. Let Nermal be Nermal. Don't do this, man.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yeah, generally one would use the hole in that situation.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mcbagpipes posted:

Okay, so not only is Red one sad assed broken dog with a new pair of barn kitten followers, now they have taken to sleeping with her. Wrestling kittens all drat night long in my tent trailer.
What exactly is your living situation?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Your pets are all shaming these posts.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

psychokitty posted:

So's your mom but we didn't have a very good pic of her
Correct, my mother is also shaming your posts.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

D34THROW posted:

Lillie, stop being a loving oval office and scratching me if I look at you the wrong way or deviate a quarter inch from petting you along your spine.

Quiggs, stop loving jumping on my lap when I eat Chinese begging for curry chicken; your nasty diarrhea is bad enough, even worse when I see you licking it, you sick gently caress.

Todd, stop going into my mother-in-law's room to poo poo in her cats' litterbox. You have a perfectly good, JUST CLEANED one available. You orange gently caress.

And ALL of you, stop swarming the goddamn kitchen the second I get home waiting for your wet food! You have expensive-rear end premium chicken chunks sitting right the gently caress there next to your water bowl. Fucks.
Cats sound like loving terrible pets.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Is this a Cornish Rex or something? She's very skinny.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

meriruka posted:

Bandit-
I'm not longer surprised that someone dumped you in my yard and drove away.
Every day I come home and it looks like I've been robbed.
I don't know how you are still alive. 5 butane lighters eaten at one sitting. My box of Valentine's chocolates. Two pairs of reading glasses. All gone.

What is this, a dog for ants?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Aphra I love you to bits but that is not your chair

you floofy little goober

I can't even be mad at you
This is my favorite mode of cat, good work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011