Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?
Wraggler, you are the worst. You ate all your food today and I made a fuss of you thinking this was a good thing but no, instead you decided the best thing to do was hurf at my feet, on the rug, while I was eating my soup. As soon as you were done with emitting what looked like three days worth of food you headed straight for the food bowl. No dog, I'm not letting you gulp all your food down again. I do not need a repeat of that. I guess at least you puked quietly, I've got that to be grateful for.

Kluliss fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Mar 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Dog, if you manage to sneak upstairs when I'm looking for something, stay out of the bedroom and for the love of all that's green, stop destroying my knickers. If you're going to ignore me on this then at least take my old tatty ones that I don't wear rather than one of my most comfortable pairs of undies.

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Wraggler, we had all your lady-parts removed a couple of months ago so that you couldn't go into heat and would be less likely to hump people, yet last night, you humped our friend. Please, for the love of all that's green, don't do that again.

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Wrags, you get fed good food, every day. You even got half a schmako this morning to ease you into wearing your squeezyshirt because you were going to be in the car and visiting grandma's yet you *still* manage to snack on some poop before I could get you away from it. What can I do to make you stop? (though to be fair, at least it's not coming back up, I really don't think I could cope with that).

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Fraction posted:

I could open my front door and probably end up with 10 cats in my house, UK lyf innit. Maybe I should do that - free food for my lovely waste of space bitchlord dogs...

p.sure cleaning up after would make you regret feeding stray cats to your dogs...however a lot of people seem to like the raw food diets for their pets so...

#straycatchat we have a tonne of moggies around here but most of them appear to be well-fed, however there's a field behind the house that presumably has meeces in it, and the occasional bird that decides to go for a bath in the big puddle...which is probably what happened to the lame duck that was in there last year.

For content: Wraggler, if you eat the wrappers off packets of extra strong mints, you'll have sparkly poop and be really grumpy with me when I laugh at you. Please stop eating foily packets.

For other content: Wraggler, if it's night time, I have earplugs in and am ignoring you. poo poo on the kitchen floor at your peril.

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Wraggler, I know you can jump up on the bed, you've jumped up into much taller ones than this, so why, between 4 and 7 in the morning, do you forget how your legs work (and activate your confusion alarm instead)? I can't believe I just had to you onto the bed.

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Thanks Wraggler, for standing up, having a good sneeze, then refusing to go outside (you know that getting me out of bed means you go out, if that works at 5am it can bloody well happen at 2).

You're now curled up sleeping, and I'm awake at stupid o'clock. Again.

On the plus side I did just have a 'why the hell am I awake at 2am' snack of a mouthful of cake and a glass of milk...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

I just wanted to poop in peace, I shut the bathroom door and the dog immediately started screaming and barking like I'd not fed her in a year and taken away her favourite toys. FFS dog.