Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
Holy poo poo Poyo, you are not loving starving if you haven't had breakfast by 6. Stop loving yowling in the hallway, for the love of god. And Fatfat, quit loving barfing on the radiators. The barf bakes on and it's a bitch to chip off. Also, disgusting. drat cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
Poyo, quit loving sneezing in my mouth when I talk to you. Just quit loving sneezing. It sounds like a human sneeze and then I say bless you and then I feel stupid for blessing a cat sneeze. Dammit.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
I had a black cat when I bought this black couch. Fatfat, you're a good cat whose mild shedding is mostly invisible.

Now I have a light brown tabby whose hyperthyroidism means she's a horrible shedder even on medication. Boopcat, you're a goddamn fluff nightmare. I cleaned all the fur off the cushions and took pains to de-fur the house in general and within a day everything's covered in a taupe layer of cat hair. If I still had an electric trimmer, I'd shave you entirely bald. Your recent habits of loudly and ceaselessly browing at me whenever I might be looking near you or moving in your general direction, persistently pulling my glasses off whenever I'm not petting you or not petting you enough or whatever your cat demand is, and constantly lying on my legs if I'm reclining no matter how many times I've moved you off ... are kind of driving me insane.

Please make more kitten piles with Fatfat and let me have some me-time.