Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koivunen
Oct 7, 2011

there's definitely no logic
to human behaviour
Goliath, Mr. Malamute, Spud Bud. What's your obsession with stuff that has to do with ears? No matter where I try to hide my ear plugs, you manage to rip apart whatever container they're in to eat them. Remember that time you found the plastic container of 100 ear plugs and you chewed it open and ate all but a few? You were making GBS threads ear plugs for a week. That's gross. We have to keep the bathroom door closed because you go through the trash and eat Q-Tips too.

Speaking of keeping doors closed, Pikkukoira, you have managed to nearly destroy our house with your god damned scratching. Why don't you use the scratching posts we got you? Why do you have to scratch doors and table legs all the time? We keep your nails trimmed, why isn't that good enough? We have had to resort to using baby gates to prevent you from scratching the wood, and it's a pain in the rear end and looks stupid.

Raspurrtin, you drive me insane. When we first saw you at the shelter I thought your raspy meow was super cute, but I had no clue that you do not shut the hell up. Ever. I wish I could have just one night of uninterrupted sleep. You don't need to be fed every two hours, you're probably like 25 years old, it's amazing you're still alive. You're the reason I need to wear ear plugs in the first place. I mean, just listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_ngFpisQGs

Papa Squeezio, you're really spastic for a Beardie. Chill out, dude.

A photo of all the offenders:

You're all lucky you're so cute and otherwise well-behaved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU