Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Jess,

I understand that you were confused that I was gone for so long, and that you might not like Radio 4, but the neighbours have been feeding you well - you're in great condition. There was no need to kill a mouse a few days ago and leave it to germinate on the living room carpet whilst I was away.

Thanks, Jess.

Thjess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Uncle ShortyB posted:

Douglas, stop having so many loving babies. They're cute, yes, but stop trying to turn our crawlspace into a cat colony.
Is there any reason not to spay Douglas? (I'm assuming that Douglas is female despite the name as that's the cat you're blaming for having too many kittens)

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Jess, you are crap at fighting. Please don't try. You don't like being carried to the vets on the back of the motorbike, and now you're stuck indoors wearing a cone.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

My local vet got in on the pet-shaming with this.

Dog is called Shadow.

And to shame my cat.

Jess, I remain impressed by your ability to locate a seemingly infinite supply of zip ties and simmilar bits of plastic, but sticking them into the top fan of my PC because you like the noise isn't a game we want to play. You are a cat, you cannot afford to replace my computer if you somehow manage to break it.

Angrymog fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Dec 24, 2015

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

CoolCat posted:

I hope Jess is feeling better!

Yeah, she's all mended now. Just a slight bald patch on her shoulder where the vet shaved her, but that's growing in nicely too.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

teenytinymouse posted:

Don't bite my houseguests you little poo poo, I can't believe you

Gerbil? I had gerbils for a few years, cute, but bitey.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Well, yes, Jess. If you zoom into the basement at night you will get locked in there for a couple of hours. It's no good looking sad with your whiskers full of cobwebs.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Dear Porchcat III (are we up to III?),

Please come in or be quiet, but crying on my porch all night doesn't help either of us. :( At least you're eating the food I'm putting out now.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

kelvron posted:

It is neither of these things. It looks like a regular, ordinary, albeit pretty dumb, Eastern Cottontail.

It has at least stopped hiding underneath my car. For now.

Is mixamotosis a thing in the states? That makes rabbits stupid. Do its eyes look okay?

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Poor porchcat II.

If it makes anyone feel better my own porchcat is still alive and well and continues to just sit on the porch at night, make squeeky mews, and then run away anytime I try to photograph him.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

hogmartin posted:

Eh, porchcats you let in become in cats that want to go out. Sometimes it works great but very often it's a wormy in/out cat that gets hit by a car.

Why would it be wormy? You give them medicine to prevent that.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

My cat goes out and doesn't have worms. She gets a Milbenax (note I might have name wrong, it's something like that) pill once a quarter. Pretty standard here.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Let the cat in.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Dear Jess,

You just cost me £650 over three days to get your teeth fixed.

Before you even think about getting ill or into a fight this year, please bear in mind that it would only cost about a hundred quid to have you put down.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Jess, all my viewers agree - my gaming streams are much improved by you hitting the the quickload button every 2-5 minutes. No, wait. it's the exact opposite of that.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

This is Lioness. Lioness wants to know who on earth would do a thing like knock the wheel barrow over when it was full of muck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Dear Lioness,

It was a fiat 500. It did not deserve the reaction you gave it, a reaction that also had me hitting the arena floor.

Thank you.