Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
Yo Patrick you can hang out in my room once you stop pissing everywhere. Until then you can just shut up all the complaining, i don't care how you feel nothing in my room needs a new pee-coating.

You are only pissing everywhere because Roommate hosed up your food but I still don't want to hear it. And stop clawing my butt when I sit down you stinky gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
Patrick, there are many places you are not allowed to pee in.

The place you are LEAST allowed to pee in is the bathroom sink WHICH I AM USING TO BRUSH MY TEETH AAAAHHHHHH

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012
He is my roommates cat and he is just terrible :(

Bomrek fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Sep 21, 2015